Catching Feelings

(Okay, but adorable picture I found!)

Acsh

He realizes his feelings for you when you were actually set up on a double date with your sister, her boyfriend, and her boyfriend's best friend. He saw you in a beautiful yet casual dress. He blushes slightly, and decides to not let you leave after you explain what dating was. He realizes that he couldn't let you go, and decides to court you instead.

You realize your feelings when one day the two of you were hanging out. He was in his human clothes. He's been acting differently around you, he doesn't even call you pet anymore. He calls you princess (Y/N) instead. You blush at the softer side of him, realizing you loved to see him when he's comfortable enough to let his guard down.

Ava

She realizes her feelings the first day the daemos were introduced to your lives. You both have been roommates since you two got outta school. She watched you snap at them and even put out Acsh's fire with your tea, causing them to panic and scatter. In all the chaos, you quietly took Ava to her room and calmed her down. She realized you really could've gotten hurt, all just to help her. She knew she'd do the same with you too, she cares too much for you to take it all.

You realize your feelings when she and Noi went on a 'date' with Ava's dads. The thought of it hurt you so much, losing her to one of them. You felt that you were free from expectations around her. You realized that you had to tell her your feelings, even if she doesn't return the feelings.

Leif

He realizes his feelings comically while trying to woo you for the throne of all of earth. He soon realized that a part of him meant everything he was doing, he never wanted to kill you, and even worried if you got hurt. He even would fend off the others, saying that he wants to court you.

You realize your feelings when you and Ava got sick. You noticed while everyone else was focused on Ava, Leif paid attention to you. You were surprised, because of how used you were to getting the short end of the stick when it came to attention. When you asked him why, he says "because I don't want you to suffer alone Princess (Y/N)..." softly, and even with a soft smile. You realized how much he at least seems to care for you.

Noi

Noi realized his feelings when you decided to take him to your job with you. You were working in the mall, and you remember Ava mentioning how happy Noi was the last time. He watched you work, and converse with other humans, and even had to kick someone out of the shop. He realized how responsible you were, as well as really pretty.

You comically realized your feelings when you and Leif had a fight and he charged you. You intended to trip him but you tripped first while knocking him down, and tumbled. Leif was face first in your...big personality...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Noi walks through the wall and sees you both. Noi looked...angry, and immediately threw Leif off and was asking you many questions. "Are you okay?" "Did he hurt you?" Questions like that. You noticed how much he cared for your well being, and your heart went 😳

Pierce

Pierce realizes his feelings a few days after the little date. In public, you both were a thing, since he wanted to know how humans court each other. At Ava's place, though, you two act more like friends. I can see him falling hard and fast. But he's patient, only hoping you only fall for him.

You realize your feelings when you realize how he preferred to be with you than even his friends. It made you happy every time you saw him. You knew it would happen, since you were pretending to date for a while now.

Rhys(Violence warning)

You both realize your feelings through a jealous moment involving you and your high school ex. Your ex was claiming to still be in love with you. You knew he wasn't and just wanted you back so he could brag. But today, he was a liiiiiittle more...pushy. As in he pinned you to the wall holding your wrists. Unknown to your ex, Rhys was there, and he was piiiiiiiissed. Seeing you in so much fear set something off in him, so punched him...very hard. Your ex let go and flew back a bit. You took the chance to hug Rhys.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! Isn't that right...baby?" "I believe you're mistaken. She broke up with you in high school because of how abusive you were. Let's go home (Y/N)." Rhys says and keeps a protective arm around you. Your ex growled and tried to grab you, but was quickly subdued by Rhys. "What are you, her boyfriend?" Your ex spits, losing his cool and temper by the minute. "Yes." Rhys says, not understanding what a boyfriend is. You blush and while you are on the phone with the police, you pull Rhys away. An officer pulled up and handcuffs your ex. (Don't judge me idk how it works XD) Rhys realized that he never wanted to leave you, and you realized that Rhys could keep you safe from things like that. You knew Rhys isn't anything like your ex, in a great way.