First Meeting

Acsh

While taking the garbage out, you see a bunch of guys with...horns...carry your neighbor Ava back to her apartment. You tried to hide but one noticed you. "Hey! It's another one!" the one with green horns says. I panic. "Get that one too then!" The one with white horns shouts. You realize your situation, and try to run away. The one dressed in a darker blue color grabs and carries you to Ava's apartment, following her cat. You then remember your voice, and scream. You end up waking Ava up, who too, screams. I mean, you're in your house, and strangers are inside. This basically plays out how it did in the episode, with you giving more nonverbal responses. Though the entire time, you catch yourself looking at Acsh's horns. You found them pretty cool, and so tempting to touch. But you restrained, so you wouldn't damage the work on them. Ya know, since they are tooooootally cosplaying...Right?

Ava

You actually met Ava while in highschool. It was a typical day, you were well loved by your peers, never had bully troubles, and you cared for everyone. You just had a liiiiiiiiiiiittle secret. You knew, You were 102% a lesbian, and only you knew that. Aaaaaaaaanyways, you hear some of your classmates speak poorly of a classmate you don't remember meeting, but do remember seeing...maybe class? You didn't know. You see two boys talking badly about a girl with dark hair and veeeeeeery pretty pink eyes. You didn't have time to stare or talk to her though at the moment, your priority was shutting the boys up. "Hey!" You yelled before the girl could. "If you guys have the balls to speak poorly of her, then you'd have the balls to ask her yourself! Instead of spreading bs!" You yell, causing the boys to go pale. You knew these two, of course you did. They were in your homeroom class.

The two grumble an apology and walk off. You walk over to the girl with a soft smile. "Hey, are you alright? Those two always seem to be causing problems..." "Yeah, thanks for that though, you didn't have to do that though." The girl said. You hold your hand out to her. "I'm (Y/N), you are?" "Oh! I'm Ava." She says and shakes your hand. 'So Ava is her name...it's really pretty!' Theeeeeen the bell rings. "Shoot! I gotta go, see you around Ava!" "Bye (Y/N)!" Ava calls back and heads to their classes.

Leif

You met Leif while visiting your twin sister, Ava, well, she's still the older sister, by 15 minutes. You see her doorknob burned and melted. To say you were confused was an understatement. You walk in to see Ava in her sports bra taking a selfie. "Onee~Chan?" You call out. Ava blushes in embarrassment. "(Y/N)! When did you get back from Japan?!" She looked nervous. "Just this morning. Why?" You were confused. You watch her take selfies, and even join her, before you see two men behind you both. The four of you scream. "D-did you see that?!" "She took our bodies into that thing!!" "Onee~Chan! Who are they!?" You scream. "She cloned herself!!" The green one freaks out. Ava sighs. "No, she's just my twin sister, (Y/N). Sis, this is Acsh and Lei-" she cut herself off by you touching Leif's horns. Leif explodes in embarrassment, since he's red af. Acsh too, was surprised. "So the horns are real..." you mumble. Ava giggles at their reaction. The rest of the day was spent similarly to the episode, except with you trying to shake off the Japanese and honorific. You also quickly learned everyone's names, and what they were. 'Why does my big sis get all the good stuff?!' You thought jokingly, and giggle a little, before going to sleep in the other room.

Noi

You are actually half Daemos, half human. When you were young, your whole family was exiled to earth. Surprisingly, they found out something. 2 things actually; you can create your own magic since you're half human. And your father never ran out because of how close he is with your mother.

Anyways, fast forward to another day in life, going to visit Ava. You considered her a sister with how you both practically grew up together, and protected each other from any and all bullies. You see...5 totally hot guys? "Aaaaaavaaaaaaa? You here?" You called out. The one with orange horns looks over at you and gasps. "Another human!!" He called out. Your eyes widen realizing they weren't human. You can sense it. They were daemos. With the ring on one, you can only assume one is one of the princes. "Is she? Something feels different about her..." the one dressed in dark blue comments.

"We can't let her get away! Grab her!" You panic and start running. The tall one ran after you and grabbed you. You scream and thrash about, trying to get free. The man carries you back and holds you. "State your reason for being here human." The prince one demands. "She's my friend, now who are all of you?" You state, trying to come off as cold. "Put her down Pierce." 'Just as rude as I remember Daemos being...' you thought, as you were carefully set down, and given a head pat by this Pierce. "Now why are brutes here in my friend's apartment?" "Silence!" The prince then creates his fire ball. 'Oh...I know this one...' you thought. You hold your hand out, palm to Acsh. "I am a powerful sorceress, I wouldn't dare to try that...Prince...Acsh, is it?" You smirk, causing them all to freak out.

While they were all panicked, the one with orange hair walks over to you, fear written all over his face. "W-what's your name...?" He timidly asks. You smile at how he's trying to be brave. "I'm (Y/N), and you are?" You say, with a gentle smile, easing his expression. "I-I'm Noi!" He says, with an adorable smile. You blush slightly at his cuteness. "I won't hurt you if I have no reason, and I have no reason to hurt you, or the two with blue horns."

Pierce

You two actually met when you were introduced to Ava's "boyfriend" Noi...yeah...you didn't buy that. You ended up tagging along since you had a boyfriend before, in high school, so you could give Ava and Noi tips on how to fake it.

"Okay, for starters, stay close to each other, couples don't like being too apart." They scooted close together, blushing like crazy. "Okay, do you have any friends I could show you how to look in love with each other?" "Well we do but they aren't-" "I would love to assist." A taaaall man suddenly says, spooking you from behind. You all jump and turn around. "Oh, hey Pierce!" Noi says, as happy as a puppy getting a treat. "Oh, okay then! Just start off by-" "Oh! (Y/N)! How is your father and his campaign going?" You hear Andrew, one of Ava's fathers say. Oh! Mr. Andrew! It's going well actually!"

The date proceeds to be a thing until the end, when they all proclaim how they want to "court" Ava. Well...only one didn't. Your "boyfriend" Pierce. "Don't you want Ava as well?" You quietly ask while all the chaos is a thing. He simply shakes his head. "You're a Princess too, aren't you? They can fight, I'll be smart and choose to court you instead, okay Princess (Y/N)?" He says, earning a slight blush from you. You smile and chuckle. "Sure, though let's take it slow, start off as friends, alright Pierce?" You suggest, playing along. He nods and you basically spent the rest of the day with him and the others.

Rhys

Comically, you and Rhys met while you were taking a walk, when you saw your human friend(you're a Mei'fwa...who naturally speaks in third person) Ava and a guy who was squinting a lot, eating ice cream. He looked adorable as he ate the ice cream. "Ava~Chan~! Hey!" You day and skip over. "Oh! (Y/N)~Chan! Hey...!" She was surprised, but was happy to see you nonetheless. "So, how has Ava~Chan been? Has Ava~Chan finally have broken from her friendless shell more?" You asked. She giggles a little, finding you adorable.

"I guess you could say that. (Y/N), meet Rhys." Your attention turned to the man finally. "Hello Rhys~Kun!!" You say, earning a simple head bow and smile from the already happy Rhys. "I'm pleased to meet you. I didn't know that some humans were really spirits." He says, earning a confused look from you, and a panicked look from Ava. "W-what he means is-" "it's okay Ava~Chan! (Y/N)~Chan is a being called a mei'fwa! So (Y/N)~Chan's part cat! Or...spirit as you called them...!" You explain, and he nods in response, indicating that you understood.

"Oh! That's right! I need to take this to Mrs. Oats' grandson! I'll see you later (Y/N)~Chan!" You pout, but nod. "Okay Ava~Chan! Bye bye! It was nice meeting Rhys~Chan too!" You say and skip away to continue your walk. You hear a voice call out "It was nice meeting you too!" From Rhys.