Quarantine

Acsh

During quarantine, Acsh has been driving poor Ava crazy, so you offered to take him. She happily accepted and it wasn't like he minded either. He gets to spend time with you free all. You two end up watching the tv, you introduce him to shows you loved watching. It ended up being him complaining and you just wondering why you thought this was a good idea. 

Ava

Nothing really changes, you two stay inside, making sure the others don't destroy anything.

Leif

I dunno why, but I can see him just annoying you the entire time. Whether it be poking you with his weapon, or calling you every few minutes. I can also see him practicing how to be a real gentleman and using it whenever he's annoyed you too much to make it up to you.

Noi

I can see you two sparring without using your magic. Obviously since he had none. But it turns into you two cuddling and being adorable together. I can also see Rhys coming over from time to time to find out more about halflings, and Noi being right there, making sure he doesn't bring up anything that'll set you off.

Pierce

SNUGGLES! I can see him being a total cuddle bear. I can see him loving to cuddle your small figure. You can't say you're not tiny, we ALL are compared to his giant self 🤣 Anyways, you two just cuddle...a lot. When not cuddling, you're either teaching him more simple human things, or he helps you with anything you need.

Rhys

If I had to guess, I doubt it'll change much here either. You are nearly constantly bombarded by questions from Rhys, some you answer, some you mess with him with how you answer. Oh yeah, you also help him bathe. 😳