Welcome back

"Why did you tell me your birthday was in 2 weeks?" The dark haired guy asked Liv as they walked; Lana wondered who he was.

After leaving the hospital earlier, Lana started wondering about Kai. She remembered all of the things the Gemini Coven had done to her; which reminded her that Liv and Luke were celebrating their birthdays that day. That meant they were supposed to merge before the next day. So basically Kai's father was coming to town; a perfect time for revenge.

"To avoid this exact conversation." Liv told the guy. Lana followed them as they walked. "Am I wearing too much eyeliner?" She then asked him.

Lana zoned out on their boring conversation for a while, feeling hazy. She stopped and looked around, she shook her head a little and rubbed at her eyes. The world was spinning. Then everything went black, but only for a second before she regain control again. Lana realized nervously that her time of control was limited, she needed to move quick if she was to kill Kai's father. Lana picked up her pace and saw that Liv and Luke were going one way while Liv's boyfriend went another. She decided to follow Liv and Luke.

After waiting for the twins to explain to their father why they wouldn't merge, Lana decided that she'd waited long enough. She strolled through the Mystic Grill and sat down right next to the grey haired man. Joshua's mouth hung open as he stared at her.

"Lana, what are you doing here?" Liv hissed nervously.

"Lana Winchester?" Joshua whispered and Lana could feel the anger inside her building up. Not just her own, but the little Slayer's too. Both of them wanted Joshua to pay for what he'd done so many years ago. For killing her, for hating his own son and treating him like an animal. For everything.

"Oh, Olivia, hi. I hope I'm not intruding." Lana smiled.

"Who are you again?" Luke asked her, frowning and looking from his sister to his father questioningly.

"Sorry, my manners are a little rusty. I'm Lana Winchester, the girl your father killed. I used to be friends with Kai. You know, I used to read you guys bedtime stories and things like that." Lana kept her eyes on Joshua.

The twins kept quiet as a murderous expression grew on their father's face. Lana smiled mischievously, he didn't scare her one bit. Not anymore. Liv's phone rang and she fished around in her bag until she found it. She glanced at Lana.

"Oh, by all means. Answer it." Lana told her. Liv answered her phone.

"Not a good time." She told Damon, who was apparently calling her, Lana could hear his voice on the other end of the line.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that twinderella." He said and Lana laughed out loud. "Big pitch going south, is it?"

"Where's Tyler?" Liv had a worried expression on her face. Oh, so that's what his name was.

"Oh, the good news is that your boyfriend and I managed to come up with a solution. Now it's a bit of a hail mary but I think everyone gets what they need. I just have to ask Papa Parker one question, so do you mind putting him on?" Damon said and Lana listened closer. What was the guy planning?

"I want to talk to Tyler." Liv said.

"He's uh, out at the moment." Damon said and Liv handed the phone to her father. That was when Lana started experiencing sharp pains in her head, right behind her eyes. She shut her eyes, trying to will herself to stay in control. She still tried listening to Damon and Joshua's conversation but could only make out little parts.

"Now unfortunately your formerly comatose son is gonna be on the loose and hell bent on beating you to the punch." Lana heard Damon say and figured they were talking about Kai.

Lana stood up abruptly, pausing her murder plan, heading to the restrooms. In the bathroom, she stared at herself in the mirror. Splashing her face with cool water, she scowled at herself. The Slayer's blue-green eyes were wide and she was looking around as if hearing sounds. And then finally, she was back. Lana looked back up after the darkness ended, at the vampire in the mirror.

Her whole body was shaking and she sat down on the cool tiles of the bathroom floor, trying to get her heartbeat to slow down. Lana felt like she was going to be sick. Never before could she remember what she'd done during her blackouts, until now. She remembered killing Mary and four other people whose names she didn't even bother to learn.

You'll have time to cry later, get up and pull yourself together! She told herself, standing up and staring at her new blond hair in the mirror. It didn't look bad, but Lana hated it. Because it was done by the other her.

Suddenly she remembered all the things she said to Jo and that poor blonde, Caroline. Before anything else happened that night, she had to explain herself to Jo. She didn't really blame Jo for her death, she knew how Jo felt after the night at the high school.

Only after arriving at the hospital, Lana realized what she was wearing. She was wearing a very exposing white tank top with a leather jacket pulled on over. Her pants were really tight and her boots had high heels. Vamp Lana maybe could walk with heels that high, but this Lana struggled.

"Jo!" She called out once inside the hospital. Jo was standing by a table, filling in some paper work.

"What are you doing here, Lana?" Jo asked her, turning away from the blonde.

"I came to explain myself to you. I don't know if you realized but I wasn't exactly myself today. I think that I might need your help." Lana stared up at Jo, who was half a head taller that Lana. Jo sighed heavily, then nodded and told Lana to follow her. They entered a hospital room and there he was. Kai Parker.