𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐤

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

-🔞

-Yoongi:⬆️

-Jimin:⬇️

-BxB

-934 words

~

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:Yoongi is working in his studio. Jimin just so happens to be in Yoongi's office.. In the same building..

~🍪~

"But-"
"No buts, Baby. I'm busy," Yoongi said sternly. Jimin pouted and looked away from Yoongi. "Hey," Yoongi says softly. "Jimin look at me," he says. Jimin refuses and continues to look away. "Just because I'm not there doesn't mean I won't punish you later for ignoring me,"

Finally, Jimin drags his eyes back and looks at Yoongi. "You're always in the studio," Jimin whines, his puffy lips falling into a pout. "I need you here," the boy continues. "Oh?" Yoongi entices. Jimin nods, daring to tilt the phone, but only for a moment. As Yoongi's eyes narrow, he says, "you better show me what you're doing,"

Jimin smirks, tilting the phone to reveal ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, legs dangling off of Yoongi's desk. "Where are you?" Yoongi asks although he's sure he already knows.

"Come find me, Daddy," Jimin whispers before daring to end the call on Yoongi. Jimin holds the phone to his chest, cheeks flushed. He can't believe he just did that, to Yoongi of all people. Still- the excitement was coursing through his body and he was ready for whatever Yoongi was about to do to him. Jimin's eyes glanced up and locked with Yoongi's as he entered the office. Jimin smiled playfully and swung his legs. "Did I say you could come in here?" Yoongi speaks with a low voice, to which Jimin just bites his lip as he smiles.

"Answer me," Yoongi demands.

"Maybe you should punish me for not listening," Jimin grins. "Jeans, off. Now," The elder instructs, watching as Jimin swiftly removed his jeans, leaving only fishnets underneath. Jesus- Yoongi thought as he bit back his tongue.

Jimin's hands ached to wrap around himself, but he refrained, instead lightly rubbing his thighs. Yoongi stormed towards the boy and turned him so that his hips hit the wood of the desk, back facing Yoongi. "Did I give you permission to me in here?" He asks, kissing Jimin's neck. "-no," the younger says breathlessly. "Then why did you disobey me?" Yoongi asks as his fingernails grip Jimin's hips. "Got something to hide?" Jimin jokes. Yoongi growled in response and forced the boy back into the desk so hard it was sure he'd have bruises tomorrow. "Watch your mouth," Yoongi seethes.

"Aw, what happened to calling me baby?" Jimin whines. Yoongi leans in closer and whispers, "baby watch your mouth,"

Jimin's body practically shudders with delight, head rolling back onto Yoongi's shoulder. "I want you to fuck me. Here, on this desk," Jimin requests as he brings a hand down to twist the plug inside him. Yoongi glances down, eyes growing dark as he watches Jimin tease the plug in and out. "You plugged yourself, baby?" Yoongi asks with a deep voice. Jimin whimpers, his free hand resting on the back of Yoongi's neck. "I made myself all pretty for you," Jimin whispers. "Pretty you are," Yoongi responds as he pushes Jimin down to bend over the desk. He runs his hands down Jimin's toned back, finally gripping his hips and grinding so that Jimin could feel how hard Yoongi was. "So hard for me," Jimin groans.

"Just for you, baby," Yoongi says as he twists the plug in and out. Jimin groans, gripping the sides of the desk. "Just fuck me-" He moans breathlessly. Yoongi complies and removes the plug completely, watching Jimin's pretty hole gape and clench around nothing as lube dribbles out. "You're so pretty, bent over like this for me," Yoongi says as he grabs Jimin's ass, molding it in his hands. "Your rings are cold-" Jimin suddenly gasps. "Want something warm?" Yoongi smirks, teasing Jimin's entrance with a finger.

"God- please-" Jimin whines as he squirms underneath Yoongi. "Please, Yoongi," he moans. Yoongi drops his hands to unbuckle his belt, pulling his fully hard length from his boxers. Jimin's body shudders as he feels Yoongi's tip only grazing his aching hole. As Yoongi slips himself in, a drawn-out moan escapes Jimin's open mouth. The elder stills inside Jimin, letting the younger adjust to the bigger stretch. "O-okay- fuck me now-" Jimin groans. Yoongi doesn't disappoint as he pulls out and slams roughly into Jimin. His hips hit the desk with each thrust, the pain only adding to the pleasure.

"Ah- Mm fuck me harder-" Jimin moans. Yoongi picks up his speed, his thrusts creating loud slaps as their skin collided. "Ah-" Jimin cries loudly. "Let them know who's fucking you so good, baby,"

"Yoongi-" Jimin moans.

Yoongi suddenly slips out and flips Jimin over, lifting him to sit on the edge of the desk. Jimin slides down and pushes what is left onto the floor. He looks like a piece of art like this. The fishnets hugged his hips, shirt rising up to expose his chest and his hard dick standing proud. Yoongi groaned and slipped into Jimin once more, pumping his dick to match his thrusts. Jimin arches his back up from the desk, practically screaming Yoongi's name. "You're so deep- I'm gonna come," Jimin whines. "Come for me, baby," Yoongi says, grazing his thumb over Jimin's tip- over and over.

"Oh fuck-" Jimin whines, pulling Yoongi closer with his legs around his waist. "Come for me baby boy," Yoongi says deeply. Jimin bucks his hips into Yoongi's hand, coming all over himself as he cries out. "Shit baby- you're gorgeous-"

Yoongi thrusts until he suddenly stills, unloading himself into Jimin. "Jesus, baby-" Yoongi says, breathless. "You should come here more often-"

-©️Innocent_Yoongi

05-5-2021