𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐭

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

-🔞

-Yoongi:⬇️

-Jimin:⬆️

-BxB

-Boyspussy

-Words:1652

This smut is made by 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐨𝐨 on Archive for our own.You can support the author on this 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤: https://archiveofourown.org/works/30176130

    ~

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:
Jimin thinks he broke Yoongi but at least he'll sleep peacefully from now on.

Or

Jimin can't hold back for much longer, he needs Yoongi to be all desperate for him, cry for him, rub his clit as he begs for his cock.

~🥀~

Yoongi doesn't know that Jimin knows about his little secret and he definitely doesn't know what Jimin has planned for him.

Jimin has been room mating with Yoongi for only a few weeks since their tour ended.

It started out normal enough since he and Yoongi get along very well, they even share the bed but that's where the problem started.

Jimin is awakened every night by the creaking of the bed under him along with Yoongi's breathless muffled moans but the loudest sound was the wet slaps of the older's pussy as he rubbed it furiously, Jimin would fake being asleep for the sake of not embarrassing his hyung.

Unless that's not the only reason he chooses to not interrupt the older, Jimin can fake sleep but he can't fake how much he enjoys hearing his hyung moan lewdly as he rubbed his clit so eagerly that the bed shook with it, he can't fake how his cock chubs up in his briefs making it so hard for him not to turn around and shove it in his hyung's cunt right there and then and make him moan all for him.

Jimin can't hold back for much longer, he needs Yoongi to be all desperate for him, cry for him, rub his clit as he begs for his cock.

It's 12 in the morning and all the members have gone to bed except for Jimin and Yoongi (sure he keeps fake yawning but jimin knows better than to fall for it like every time). They enter their room in silence and that's when Jimin decides to make his move.

Yoongi sat down on the little couch and pulled out his phone as he tapped at it mindlessly probably busying himself till Jimin falls asleep so he can go on with his nightly routine but little did he know that this wasn't going to happen tonight.

"aren't you going to sleep?" Yoongi asked without looking up from his phone when he heard Jimin take a seat on the chair opposite him.

"What? Your desperate cunt can't wait anymore, hyung?" Jimin shot back, Yoongi's hand stilled on the phone and he slowly looked up at the younger "what did you just say to me?" the older demanded trying to keep his voice from shaking.

"you think I don't know, hyung? you think I don't hear?" Jimin asked putting emphasis on “hear”. He could see Yoongi swallow hard, putting his mobile aside before saying "h-hear what?".

And was Jimin glad that he asked "hyung, drop the play, I hear you moan like a little slut every single night I hear the way you slap that little clit of yours I hear the way you pant and shake when you cum" he said maintaining eye contact with the older, looking him up and down to emphasize his point, Yoongi squirmed under his gaze visibly at loss for words his lips parting but nothing comes out so Jimin goes on.