𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

-🔞

-Yoongi:⬆️

-Jimin:⬇️

-BxB

-Words: 2689!

This smut is made by 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 on Archive for our own.You can support the author on this link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/14552232/chapters/33624504

~

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:"Hyung, you shouldn't smoke too much. It's bad for you" He said. His hand caress the back of my neck, trail under my shirt, and I could feel his cold hand against my skin.

Tonight just me and him in this old motel room.

~ 🥀~

"Hey! make sure you going straight home?" my co-workers call out to me. I didn't say anything to them instead I raise my hand to gesture them a goodnight.

"Make sure no hang over tomorrow haha" they turn to opposite direction.

Today I have a business party and a group of coworkers decide to do a bar hopping. One thing lead to another we decide to go karaoke afterward. Normally I never want to go with them, but tonight is different. Tonight I don't want to go home. I don't want to walk into my cold empty apartment.

I look at the time and it only 12:15am. I keep walking down the busy street aimlessly, not sure where to go, my body is still intoxicating by the alcohol, my vision still hazy as I try to walk straight.

*bump

I stagger back couple steps.

"Hey! watch where you going!" I can't see who yelling at me.

"Sorry" I slur

I take a moment to stop at the corner of the street. I try to study myself but instead I give up and sit down on the side walk. I let out a goan as I resting my head against the wall of a building behind me.

My phone beeping and vibrating at the same time. I check my text message:

Him: Let meet at the same place.

I scoff in disbelieve /What am I to you?/

I answer my own question /I am nobody to him/

I let out the amusing laugh. People give a weird look at they walk past me and they probably think I'm going crazy. Yes, I'm a crazy because I'm the bastard who like to be used.

Yoongi: I'll see you there.

I try got get up and make my way to my destination. Fifteen minute later I'm standing in the front of the old rustic motel call Heaven.

/Heaven my ass/

I open the entrance door and walk up to the motel clerk.

"welcom- oh well look at you" said the elder lady. She look at me and wrinkle her nose in dis-tastes. She already knows who I am. I been here to many time that she might as well give me that room.
"Aish, you look like shit" she makes a disgusting sound as she hands me the key.

"Whatever old lady, my man doesn't think so" I fire back at her. I could hear her gasp and there also a long string of curse words, but I don't care what the hell she call me because all i wasn't here for her.