𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
-🔞

-Yoongi:⬆️

-Jimin:⬇️

-BxB

-𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬:4151

This smut is made by Angelichuimang on Archive for our own.You can support the author on this link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/4919236

~
𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:Yoongi owes Hoseok a favor, and just for Hoseok's own pleasure of seeing the elder dance, he makes him come to salsa class with him. Yoongi hates dancing, but after Park Jimin smirks at him, moving his hip seductively to the music, this turns from something awful, to something Yoongi might not hate.

~🌹~

Yoongi keeps his focus on the floor as he sneaks into the practice room. Of course he had to stay at work for an extra 15 minutes today. He's always so damn lucky. Not because work is much worse than this though. Yes, something no one would ever except Min Yoongi to even show up to. Salsa. Hoseok had pleaded him, almost been down on his knees, and since Yoongi owed him a favor from Hoseok saving his ass from failing psychology last year, how could he say no.

He looks up for a second, running his eyes over the people in the circles. He meets eyes with a red haired boy, the boy quickly looking away. He spots Hoseok in the circle of people. Hoseok waves at him, teeth showing from his bright smile. Yoongi doesn't smile back, and carefully sneaks down to sit besides Hoseok. "What took you so long?" Hoseok whispers, brows furrowing. Yoongi leans in to whisper back, before he gets cut off. "I see someone new joined us today?" The only one standing up, a lady with a short brown haircut interrupts before Yoongi get to finish. She looks down at him, a small smile forming at her lips. Yoongi holds up a hand as a form of hello, "ah yeah, I'm just here today for my friend." He bows as well as he can while sitting down. "Oh, okay, so are you also going to dance, cause if not the-" "actually he is" Hoseok smiles up at the lady. Yoongi glares at Hoseok "you didn't say I have to dance???" The lady chuckles, at Yoongi.
"You owe me at least this much! I stayed up all night helping you when I also had all of my own exams to study for." Yoongi sighs "Of course I wouldn't be here for moral support..." How could he be so stupid to think that he wouldn't have to dance.

"Okay, since we have someone new with us today we'll start slightly slower than usual. First of all, the basics."

Yoongi pays attention to the steps but not much too what she's saying, he's way too tired to actually try. He just have to dance with Hoseok for a bit and then he will head straight home, back to his loving bed.

"Okay, Jimin please come up here!" Yoongi looks up to see the small, but muscular red haired guy from before, getting up from the circle. His face looks way too cute for his body, and he looks like someone who shouldn't be dancing something like salsa. The lady takes his hands and they start moving their feet in patterns, and Jimin spins her around. The boys hips are moving very seductively and Yoongi bites down on his lip. Even he has to admit that Jimin is pretty damn hot, and those hips. Even he is almost jealous of the hand placed on her waist.
Before going deeper into the gutter Yoongi snaps himself out of it. But he still can't take his eyes off of Jimins hips, rocking smoothly from side to side. And his seemingly toned ass following.

He suddenly meets the youngers eyes again, this time earning a smirk. He somehow managed to add a squat to his dance, which would, if it wasn't Jimin doing it, look pretty weird.
His toned ass is seemingly more toned than his thigh cut shorts does it. He sends a wink Yoongi's way, and Yoongi for some reason doesn't look away, he wants to see what it is the younger has for him. Jimin licks his lips, and Yoongi can't tell if it's intentional, but he can definitely tell what kind of message the boy is trying to send, and damn is it working. After a while they stop dancing, and Yoongi returns is gaze to the floor.