𝐆𝐨 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆:

-🔞

-Yoongi:⬆️

-Jimin:⬇️

-BxB

-Words:15238!!

This smut is made by Vena2113 on Archive for our own.You can support the author on this link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/25893640?view_adult=true

~

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲:

• No one should push Park Jimin away, Yoongi should know that •

• Nobody pushes Min Yoongi to the limit, Jimin should know that •

Or :

Jimin would like to make love to his boyfriend but he is not in the mood. Only, does Yoongi know what to expect by pushing away the man of her life, cute and yet so sexy at the same time? But wouldn't Jimin know, either, what happens when Yoongi is pushed to the limit? One thing is certain: their evening will not be easy.

~ 🥀~

✮Go Away Jiminie✮

- Chim let me ...
- Come on, please! I want you so much ~ He replied, stroking the thigh of the concerned.
- Stop ..
- But Hyung, why do you want p-
- JIMINIE LEAVE ME

Jimin, annoyed at being rejected like this, turned around, to be his back to this horrible man, muttering threats of revenge in his corner. No one should push Park Jimin away, Yoongi should know that.

--------------------------------------------------

The next day, 7 am:

- Yoonie ~? It's time to get up..You shouldn't be late for the fan-meeting, anyway ..

Jimin had just whispered those few words in the hollow of his boyfriend's ear, in a soft and sensual way.

- Mmm ... let me sleep a little longer, there's time ... Yoongi answered in a tired voice.

The young man, having no desire to let his boyfriend sleep, determined to avenge himself for his rejection of the day before, straddled him. He lay half down on his chest so he could kiss her, waiting for a response to his kiss, which he received almost immediately, despite the other man's obvious tiredness.

While the two young men kissed passionately, Jimin's hands resting on Yoongi's muscular chest, left bare by his pajamas which were made up of nothing but black boxers.
Their kiss, which had become rather fiery, did not end until they had run out of breath. Panting, Jimin straightened up and let his hands run along the chest of the man lying beneath his body, who shivered. Happy with the effect produced, Jimin continued his caresses while lowering his hands, until he reached his crotch. The contact with Jimin's hands on his boxers caused a violent shiver in Yoongi, who entered opened his mouth in surprise but also in pleasure.
The young man took pleasure in massaging slowly and technically the sex of his man, who was below, receiving in return sighs of pleasure that had exceeded the barrier of his lips without even being able to stop them.

When Jimin felt that the bulge that was deforming the black boxers was stretched to the limit, he glanced at his boyfriend, and he saw him breathless, his eyes closed and with a taste of sweat beading on his forehead. Troubled by the sight, Jimin stopped his caresses, and stood up towards the bedroom door, satisfied to hear the other man's small growl of frustration.
He had decided to push him to the limit.
As he was making his and his boyfriend's coffee, Jimin amusedly saw a tired and frustrated Yoongi arrive in their kitchen.