Chapter 2 - The First Clue and Second Clue

James laughed and laughed, for 8 hours straight in fact. That seems like a long time, but you know what they say, time flies when you're having fun! 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! WHY CAN'T I STOP LAUGHING! HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA! HENRY WHY BUT ALSO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Soon, the word wasn't funny anymore, for a little while at least. All of the sudden, out of the corner of James' eye, he noticed something very tiny that was written underneath the funny word. It was another message from Henry.

Here is your first clue James, go to Tidmouth Sheds, you shall find your second clue there. Hopefully this isn't a rocky start for you.

After he finished reading the tiny message, James sat pondering for a while.

"Is Henry being serious?" He thought.

...

"Hmm... well, I have nothing better to do, so what the hell," and he immediately puffed over to Tidmouth Sheds. 

If you don't know, Tidmouth Sheds is one of the greatest spots on Sodor to get some sleeping done. Thomas was there, and he was sleeping.

"Thomas?" James said. 

"*YAAAAAAAAWN* Oh, hey James, what's up?" said Thomas while still yawning. "Thomas! You won't believe what I found!" Thomas' eyes widened, "What did you find?" he asked. "I found a note from Henry on the track earlier," Thomas looked confused, "James... Henry died, remember?" he said. "I know, that's what I thought, but look at this!" But James accidentally showed the wrong side of the page, so all Thomas saw was... BUTTOCKS. Thomas smirked, then he giggled, finally he burst out laughing! "BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Thomas. "OH COME ON!" said James, "Fine, I don't need your help anyways," James puffed off the turntable and started to look around for the second clue.

He read the first clue over and over, trying to see if there was any hidden messages. Finally, James had a break-through. "Rocky start. ROCKY START! THAT'S IT!" 

"Did someone say my name?" asked Rocky from the other side of the sheds. "No I was was talking about the Balboa!" replied James.

"Are you sure?" shouted Rocky

"Yes!" replied James

"Ok, well I do gotta tell you something th-,"

"Frick off Rocky!" shouted James. 

"Ok," Rocky replied sadly.

James looked underneath a giant rock behind Tidmouth sheds. Sure enough, there was another note there.

"Yes!" exclaimed James. Thomas was still pretty skeptical though. "James, are you sure this isn't just some big elaborate joke?"

"Don't worry Thomas, I was skeptical too at first, but Henry seems pretty serious about this, so I doubt it" James said, "Now shush,"

Thomas sighed, and went back to his sleeping.

Congratulations James, You found the second clue! I'm honestly surprised you actually found this, because you are pretty dumb.

"HEY!" Shouted James. "That's mean," James cried a little, but then stopped exactly 3.2 seconds later.

This next one is a bit harder, so read carefully. The next clue is in my forest, I won't tell you where. Well actually, technically I will, you just have to read carefully, so I will leave you to that.

"Alright," said James, "TO THE FOREST!"

...

"I meant to go this way," said James, pretending he hadn't gone the wrong way by accident.

James creeped over to the forest, while continuing to read the clue over and over and over, but he couldn't figure it the frickle frack out. Suddenly, Duck the great western engine himself, appeared out of thin air. 

You may be asking yourself, how in the hecklehoo was he able to do this? Well, Duck used Invisi-Paint, the only paint that can turn you invisible with the push of a button. Invisi-Paint is only $19.95, but if you call now, we will throw in some Invisi-Tape absolutely free! This tape can bond to anything, and it's super strong, and it even works underwater. That's two great products for the price of one! Just call this number: 1-800-IVS-PANT.

Anyways, James was very surprised to see Duck. "Hey duck! Wasuuuuuuuuuuuup!" he said in a stereotypical 90's kid commercial voice. "Not much" said Duck in response to James the red engine from The Island of Sodor located somewhere near England, "Just trying to find a good spot to play my favourite board game." James' eyes lit up! "Duck, how would you like to play that board game in real life?" 

"I would love to!" replied Duck

"Really?" asked James

"No." replied Duck

"Ok." said James

Duck then faded out like a Windows Movie Maker transition.

James was now alone once again, which is ironic becau-

NO

I wasn't gonna say anything.

I wasn't gonna say anything at all.

Trust me.

James had to figure out the second clue, but it was going to take some time, and patience... BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT! So let's skip ahead two and half hours. 

Look! It is the button for the next chapter. Click it. NOW!