The Nightmare begins Part 1

Little Nightmares/Harry Potter crossover.

Luna and Harry parring but that may eventually change... 😈 (Warning the paring may be badly written, sorry)

Luna's character is different to cannon. Her normal dreamy self is a mask. But around Harry she's different, she doesn't use her creatures as a defence mechanism.

It's possible I may come back and re-write this, if I do I will add a note saying I have done so.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILERS TO THE GAME!!!!

This story will be in three parts 

Part 1: The set up. And a few references to the 2nd game. 

Part 2: Based of the 1st game.

Part 3: Based of the 2nd game. The finale.

This will stay true to cannon but it's how I imagine the things in the second game started out, but with a Harry Potter plot.

Warning!

If you haven't played the game, you may not understand some references. If you plan to play the game, there may be spoilers. I don't think there will be anything to spoil the game, but that may change so if you read this... MAJOR SPOILERS!!! You have been warned!

----------

In this story Harry was never attacked by Voldemort, so he was never a Horcrux. 

Harry still lived with the Dursley's as his parents were killed by Grindelwald. He had to live with them until Sirius and Remus saved him. Sirius was still sent to Azkaban but was free in Harry's 3rd year. Remus was inconsolable, in a comatose like state, he was distraught over the 'betrayal' of his mate.

Magic still exists and Harry is a Ravenclaw. Dumbledore is the transfiguration professor and McGonagall is the Headmistress. Voldemort was never created by Dumbledore or Tom Riddle. (Because in cannon Dumbles inadvertently created Voldemort because he never gave Tom a chance)

Also, good Dumbledore in this. Finally!

----------

(Just in case people skip the notes!)

POTENTIAL LITTLE NIGHTMARE SPOILERS!!!!! Maybe not in this part but most defiantly in the next 2 parts.

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

There was no escape, they were cornered...

Luna realized a little too late just how much danger she and Harry were in.

Sure, Dumbledore had tried to help them, He had taken on the man, whom he called Tom, he fought him, but unfortunately, he was no match for the man who was currently stalking them.

One moment things were great, and the next 'Tom' turns up curious to know why Luna and Harry were unaffected by his TV's.

Somehow, he had discovered their unique abilities.