Chapter 1 - An offer of a life time.

(San Francisco , California - 11:45 PM)

(Danny's POV)
My name's Danny Anderson , your typical pop culture lover. I like anime , movies , games and everything related to pop culture. I am an orphan actually. I never knew my parents and I was raised in an orphanage for my entire life. After graduating from college ,  I got a job at the age of 23 for a few months now. I'm still 23 by the way but that's not important. While I was happy with my life and with friends supporting me , life just didn't feel right. Everything thing just felt  the same . Go to work, come back , talk to friends and watch movies and anime and the cycle keeps on repeating itself. I just wanted something different , something that could make me feel alive. Something fun. Also one more thing , I have short dark brown hair , and navy blue eyes and slightly muscular build body since I tend to go to the gym everytime.

Currently I was driving and going back home with my car , after a long party with friends and , then I pulled on the breaks and saw a very tall man with a blank white face and wearing a business suit standing on the road.

Danny: What the hell ?

???: Come out.

Danny: Nope I will just slowly back up and.....

Then I found myself standing right in front of him as if I was teleported.

Danny: Uhhh....sir. Can you spare me please ? *I said with fear in my heart.*

???: Do you know who I am ?

Since I was in front him, I decided to get a good look of him and my jaw dropped. This was Slenderman.

Danny: Y-your slenderman?

Slenderman: Yes , you are correct , Danny Anderson.

Danny: You know my name ?

Slenderman: Yes I know everything about you. A boy who never knew his parents, living a life as an orphan and living a good life......But not a fun one.

Well he was right actually.

Danny: So what do you want from me ?

Slenderman: I have an offer for you. I will you give you my power's and an additional power as well of your choosing and go to a different world and maybe find some fun or better yet something even more valuable then fun.

Danny: Ok I read creepy pasta's but why would somebody like you, would want to give me an offer like this. I mean what benefit are you getting from this. *I asked curiously.*

Slenderman: You see Danny , I'm tired of doing the same thing as well over and over again and I thought why not give a human who is finding that doing the same thing again and again  boring and is not satisfied with life and give him my power's as well as a thrilling adventure in the process and observe him from afar.

Danny: Wait , you will observe me ?

Slenderman: Yes , but from the dark zone, where I see what goes on in different universes since I do have  connections with other worldly beings. From that zone , I will see what you do.....think of it like watching a movie for my personal entertainment.

Danny: Ok you want to satisfy yourself by watching me from the dark zone,  while I do whatever I want in the world that I'm about to go with your powers . Correct ?

Slenderman: Yes. But also regarding your additional power , what do you want it to be ?

I thought for a few minutes. Then an idea popped up in my head and a massive smile appeared on my face.

Danny: Give me STAND POWAH!!!

Slenderman: Very well then. You will carry three of your favourite stand from jojo and as well as my power's as well. Also take this.