Chapter 2 - STAND Testing.

(Cafeteria , site-19 - 10:10 AM)

(Third person POV)

Danny was sitting on a chair , while his 3 STAND's were barricading the door that they just broke, while the foundation staff were looking in curiosity. Dr. Buck then approached Danny and asks.

Buck: What are those things?

Danny: They are known as STAND's. They are a manifestation of one soul's or fighting spirit. STAND's can come in various shapes and sizes and abilities........I'm sorry who are you exactly?

Buck: Wouldn't you like to know .

Danny: Perhaps I do want to know.

Killer Queen floats in front of her looking at her.

Danny: KQ what's the matter?

Killer Queen was looking at her mostly in curiosity. Buck brings her hand closer to Killer Queen's face and her hand faze right through his face , like a ghost. This surprised her.

Danny: Oh yeah , you can't touch the STAND's. Only STAND users can interact with other STANDS. But that doesn't mean they can't interact with you. Killer Queen demonstrate.

Killer Queen nods and he grabbed Buck's wrist and surprisingly his hand didn't faze through like a ghost.

Buck: Can I have my hand back now?

Danny orders KQ to let go and he does just that. Danny looks at the other two stands and it seems like they were done barricading the door. The Za warudo and D4C came back to him and then Danny asks.

Danny: So where the hell am I?

Buck: First of all , I don't trust you. Second, it's classified.

Danny: Fine don't tell me.

Danny looks around and sees one of the guards uniform had a logo on it which he has a horror fan knew all to well. The SCP Foundation. Danny then yelled.

Danny: OH MY GAWDDD!!!!

This caught everybody's attention and saw Danny was running in a circle in a panic , while his STANDS could only facepalm at this.

Danny: DAMN YOU , SLENDERMAN!!! OF ALL THE WORLD'S YOU CAN THINK OF WHY THE SCP FOUNDATION ?!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Collingwood: Danny calm down.

Danny stopped and looked at her and then says.

Collingwood: Look this might be a tough thing to ask but can you help us ?

Danny: Of course I can.

Buck: You want to trust him , Dr. Collingwood ?

Collingwood: Buck , we have Euclid and keter class SCP's walking the hallways and Lawrence and the rest are somewhere in the facility. If he can help us with his power , we might have a chance to get out or better yet call for help.

Dr. Buck looked at Danny and then says to him.

Buck: You don't plan on harming us , right ?

Danny: Nope.

Buck: *sigh* Since we have limited options......can you clear a way for us to reach top side.

Danny: Don't worry I will.

Za warudo's head perks up and he looks around has if something was here. Danny notices his reaction and looks around as well.

Danny: Guys , I think somethings here.