Chapter 2

Yumi ' s POV

As we arrived in the school , we saw Coco coming towards us.

She then came nearer to me and greeted good morning.

"Good morning too coco" I said

As she was near to she asked me whether I was free after school or not .

I was about to speak but I saw Bianca going towards the classroom.

"Oh .... can I tell u the answer later because I'm not sure about after school". I said

"It's okay no need to rush tho we can also hangout on other days". Coco said and I just nodded to her.

"Ummmm it's getting late and also the bell is gonna ring soon so I will go to the class now". I said

"Yah sure I'll also get going and about the hangout thing no need to worry if u can't , bye yumi". She said and left .

After the conversation I hurriedly went to the class seeing our group at the last benches.
I then sat at side of Bianca.

(sorry people I wrote that Ashtine and Bianca were sitting but ashtine was sitting with Ashley .)

There we started talking about the things we did during the vacation. While we were talking, I was glancing at Bianca time to time to see her reaction but she just put her blank face.But still Bianca kept quite until the talk was over,  she was just listening while keeping her mouth shut. I also said them that coco has asked to court  me and I said yes , all of them squealing for it except Bianca.

Before coming to school her mood was cheerful and now suddenly she's making a cold face . I was gonna ask Bianca what has happened to her but AGAIN I got cut off by the bell ring and just right there there comes the Professor.

Bianca's POV

I was just very much jealous about thinking what have  they  been talking that got yumi to be outside for so long , I regret leaving yumi alone now . My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Yumi entering the classroom while the girls were greeting her .

She was walking towards me and sat beside me , she took a glance at me but I just kept my blank face. The girls started talking about their stories and stuff . I saw yumi taking glances at me but I just ignored. After all their talks , suddenly yumi said she needed to say something and said that

"Coco has asked if she could court me and I said yes" As everyone squealed.

Ugh why does this damn heart hurts so much.
Also last time she said I was the first one to know about it  about their relation, I forced a smile and congratulate her for what? For their relationship .That was my worst day of my life ever as I was hurt so much that I ended up crying the whole night .

Well all memories came flooding up thank the professor who came in right time before I get to cry .

We weren't talking the whole 2 period non of us dared to talk also me who putted the blank face for WHOLE 2 PERIODs for what? for nothing? Or just because of my jealousy or because of being hurt ?. The bell rang and now it's break time, all of were just wandering around just Heart came near me and asked me

"Hey , why are so quiet and keeping your blank face?"

"No I was just lost in my own thoughts" I said, she looked at me like are you serious face .

"No, I don't think so I know what were you think about tho , it's about what yumi said about right ?" She said, alright she got me .

"Y-Yes" I said

"Well I know how u are feeling rn" she said with sad looks

"Oh.. but what about you and Fatima" I said changing the subject

"Welll it was going fine but recently she started hanging out with a boy called Nile and it makes me feel jealous" she said, oh that's why she said she knows how I am feeling rn.

"Is that the boy ?" I said as I pointed the guy near Fatima laughing with her.

"Yep" she said

"Well the feelings are mutual"I said as she showed me her smile.

"Yep I guess we are too whipped for our girls" she said making me giggle.

"Anyways let that be but for now smile ."she said as I smiled

"Yah sure , u too ." I said

While we were talking about the subject matters , I suddenly got a text from my mom

Mom

Honey , today bring yumi with u after the school since we are going to discuss some things with both of you .

For some time I was nervous about the things mom is gonna discuss with us .

"Bianca, what happened ?why are u staring at your phone for so long ? Is there a problem." Heart said while panicking.

"Oh it's nothing, it's just that mom wants to see me and yumi to discuss some things ." I said

"Ok ,but what's the thing she need to discuss with ?" She said while wiggling her brows . Oh gosh why is teasing me when I don't even know the real reason behind the thing to be discussed.

"Heyyy it's nothing like that ." I said

"Really ?"she said while smirking . I felt my cheeks burning up .

"Stop it ." I said while slapping her arm .

"Okay okay"heart said

KRINGGG

Then the break time is also over .

I need to tell Yumi about what mom said .

As was late for coming in class I said yumi

"Yumi , we need go to home together , mom said that she needed to discuss some things with us"

She nodded and said a small okay.

So peoples that is up for today .

Well.... sorry if I have grammatical errors.

Also thanks for 100 readers.