Chapter 1

Yumi 's POV

Today I woke up at 6 am since today is day which would be the first class to attend in last year in high school . After doing my morning routine I did some makeup and wear a black crop shirt and high waist jeans with white Jordan shoes .When I was completely ready go down stairs I sprayed some perfume and went down .

I saw my mom placing the break fast in the dinning table while dad was getting ready to leave for office . I kissed both of their cheeks and pull out the chair to eat the break fast ,while I was putting the plate in the sink I got a message from Bianca that she was waiting outside my house . I then hurriedly told mom that I am gonna go to school now and left the house , Bianca was patiently waiting for me in her car .

Well if u don't know that Bianca and I have been best friends for years now , she has been with me since middle school.

Bianca 's POV

Today , I woke up early for the first day of last semester . I did my morning routine , after makeup and putting some perfume I wore a black T-shirt and black sweat pants with white shoes , I grabbed my jacket and went down to have my break fast , I saw my mom still cooking and if u want to know where my dad is , he is always busy with his business trips so he doesn't have much time whether he comes late at night and gets up early to go to his office .

When I was busy in my thoughts about my father ,mom had already prepared breakfast ready in the table . After eating I bid my goodbyes to mom and started driving car . I was picking up Yumi today so I parked the car and texted her that I was outside her house . Again I end up thinking why have I fallen for my best friend , it's been a year and half since I knew that I love my best friend ,I tried to get rid of this feeling but nope it does the other way . I got startled when I saw someone knocking at my window,it was none other than the person whom I can't ignore it was Yumi .

I let her enter and started to drive the car towards the school direction . She started telling how excited she is to go to school today and also was excited to meet our friends Ashtine , Heart , Alex , Fatima , Cassy.

After we reached school ,we were greeted by the one and only COCO . Coco is the one who asked Yumi to let her court / be her girlfriend during the vacation . Coco was just flirting with Yumi so I decided to go to the classroom alone leaving Yumi behind. When I enter I saw the our group sitting at the last benches . I sat at the last empty place with Ashtine .

Thank you for reading this chapter hope u like it.