Chapter 4

Bianca's POV

Since the dance class is over and it's home going time so I decided to  tease heart first .

"Oooo.... I see someone making is making their moves huh ?" I said as if I was questioning her .

"Of course I needed to do so" she said confidently.

"I see....."

"Hyaa don't tease me , you were also making your then" she said while smirking, aah now I am the one who is being teased.

"No it was not , yumi asked to make dance vids with her first" I said defensively , she just smirked.

"Okay okay , I see your girlfriend waiting for you" she said as point outs at yumi who was just coming towards us while staring at me .

"No , she is not"I said as I tried hard not to blush also yumi was beside me , my heart pounding.

"Hey heart , aren't you gonna drop Fatima at her home" yumi asked as she walks beside me .

"Yes , I was gonna to her by now" heart said .

"Okay, she is waiting for you outside , go to her" yumi said . Heart nodded and said.

"Okay, I will see you both tomorrow bye" heart said but she stopped and looked at me with her smirking face then went .

"Shall we also go" yumi said. I just nodded.

Yumi's POV

Today Bianca has been very unusual of her . I don't know but I feel like I made a mistake and she is ignoring me  , but according to me we haven't had any arguments for anything till now .

Since we were dancing , I am feeling hungry so I told B and she agreed too .

We stop by a restaurant and ordered some foods . We ordered a veg and a non-veg burger, so we decided to share and also some drinks , chicken nuggets with fries .

As the foods arrived , B gave me her burger to eat first while I was eating the nugget. She waited for me to eat the nugget and fed me after . I fed her the half eaten nugget since she was feeding me first .

When we were done eating , we payed and drove towards our home directions .

I decided not to ask about her behavior towards me today because she said that she had some works to do with heart .

"Yumi I think we should just go to my house , later you need to come to dinner anyways " B said

"I guess of that too" I said

She seems to be taking glances at me.

"What?"

"Ntg u seem quite today"

"Aah, I was just thinking " she just nodded.

We came to her house. I guess no one was at home .

"Mom just texted me that she went out to buy some things" she said. I nodded.

"What to do" I said as i went to B's room

"What do u think about doing TikTok live till mom comes" I was startled when she suddenly spoke .

" I guess it's ok" I said . She started setting up the background before she start her live .

We started the live and gave the answers to the comments.

Bianca's POV

When I started the live there were so many comments but we managed to read some of it and answer .

"Yumi , is Bianca your best friend or more than that"

"No , she is not only my best friend -" my heart is pounding so fast, what is her answer .

"She is  my soulmate" I was kinda relieved about what she just said so I just gave her a smile .

But I hope in future I can be more than that too .

Hahaha but many of them ship us I mean they also made our ship name BIAMI . But not that much popular as HEARTIMA . Since we have a dance group, there different groups in it too , so people ship us haha and the funny thing is our ship is the second top and first is heart and fatima's ship.

Just in time, mom also came and we decided to do some q/a live while mom was cooking the dinner .

"Let's do the to be my boyfriend/girlfriend or just friends challenge" she said . I just nodded not being sure about the challenge.

After many turns it was yumi's turn and one of the comment was whether to be girlfriend or just friends with coco as she read that loud .

"Si coco hmmmm" she hummed while looking at me .

"To be girlfriend" she said smilingly.

Of course I knew the answer since coco was courting her but still it hurts .

Now the comments flooded with their ship name .

Ugh I hate it here .

Now my turn , I saw a comment which caught my attention.

It was with me and Elmo so , I answered my question as yes .

There were also some questions like whether I would have date heart , fatima , ashtine

I just said yes to all of them .

When I saw the same question with yumi , I decided to tease them and said

"I will tell u guys later" with that I ended the live.

"Aaaah why didn't u answer that, tell me" yumi said .

"I said so , I will answer this question later ." I said and just in time yumi's mom came .

After some time we were called for our dinner .

After all those explanation , we knew that our parents were going to some countries to tour and to spend some time together for some months. That means Yumi and I are gonna be together and she's gonna come to my home to live with me till our parents come back.

Our parents are gonna leave in some days so aunty suggested for Yumi to stay at here today and she is gonna shift her things tomorrow.

Waaaa , I'm literally screaming inside.

We are gonna live together.

Lol if I was alone I would have been screaming all my voice out.