Chapter 3

Yumi's POV

As Bianca said , I messaged coco that I couldn't join her after school.

"Yum-"I saw Bianca was gonna say something. But  ,

My phone beeped seeing coco send a thumbs up and said it's okay ,I saw Bianca glancing at my phone as it beeped , her looks in her eyes clearly shows sadness or feeling hurt , but why , I don't even know the reason. I wanted to ask her but she looked away .

"B , were you saying something , I didn't heard properly" I said

"Umm No , I was calling heart" she said , if I was not wrong I heard her say Yu something first .

She went near to Heart and whisper something at her ear . Heart showed a thumbs up and Bianca just nodded.

Today we didn't talk like usual , if there is something she need to say she would only reply with a word .

She seems to be cold with me today 🧐.

After some time bell rang for lunch break.

I saw Bianca hurriedly going towards heart, not caring about me ,I mean every time we used to go to cafeteria together.

I just gave a confused look when I saw her looking at me .

I just went with Fatima , Alex , cassy, to cafeteria .

Bianca's POV

I  was trying to find out a way to talk to yumi because of earlier, I just ignored her where I only cared about my feelings.

"Yum-" . I was about to call her but I got cut off because of the phone.

It showed a  message , I went nearer to her to see the message and there was coco's message saying it's ok with a thumbs up emoji.

I tried myself not to cry , I just stare at her until I saw her also staring  at me , I looked away .

"B, were you saying something, I didn't heard it properly" yumi said

"Umm No , I was calling heart" I said trying not to break down .

I went near to heart and said

"Heart, can we go to lunch break together"

"Sure , no problem I also want to get rid of their too much of closeness". She said while pointing to Fatima and the girl named Nile and gave a thumbs up. I nodded.

Little do I know is when heart stopped pointing to Fatima , I saw Fatima glaring at me .

The bell rang for the lunch break .

I hurriedly went towards heart and pulled her outside the door .

"Why in so hurry eh ?"  Heart said , I just didn't knew what to say , in fact I was trying to avoid yumi .

"Ah that... I am just very hungry, you know" I said.

While I was talking to heart, I saw yumi in the class giving me a confused look ,I also knew  why it was , we always used to go together to cafeteria but I didn't went with her .

I was startled when heart pinched my cheeks.

"I was telling you let's go to the cafeteria, and you are just lost in your thoughts , what's wrong?" She said

"Nothing, I just remembered something that's it". I said while dragging her to the cafeteria.

She was silently walking , suddenly she stops and stares at me

"What" I said .