Chapter 5

p

Yumi's POV

While we were playing boyfriend/girlfriend game there was a question in which I felt jealous. When Bianca said she would make Elmo as her bf .Bruh what's there to be jealous but there is the last question which is stuck in my mind . She answered all the questions except about making me her gf which I wanted to know but she didn't. I was gonna ask her but at the same time auntie and mom came . After that we helped them making the dinner . While auntie and mom said that they will be going on for a vacation with uncle and dad for some months so I'm gonna stay at Bianca's for some months .

I am happy that I'm gonna stay at Bianca's. Suddenly the rain started raining heavily . And mom decided to let me stay here today and tomorrow I'm gonna pack my things for staying. Mom bided her goodbyes since she had some imp works to be done .

I borrowed some clothes from Bianca and did my night routine same goes to Bianca. We finished our night routine and headed towards bed . We were talking much idk why so we just started using our phones. Hmm I was wondering how can I stay with her when she's ignoring me . I need to talk to her tomorrow. I messaged coco good night and kept my phone on the table and started cuddling with her. She moved little closer to me so I don't get an ache . Then I slowly started drifting to sleep .

Bianca's POV

I see her coming closer to me and started cuddling with me . I put my hand on her head so she can sit comfortably. After awhile I hear some snoring just to see yumi sleeping. I kept my phone on the table .

I stared at the wall and started thinking after a while my eyes got heavy , I started drifting to sleep. I hugged her and slept.

Morning came and I was the first one to get up  . At my side I saw yumi sleeping peacefully, I stare at her face " why can't u just be mine" :( and kissed her forehead . After wards I went to do my morning routine .

I went to kitchen and made some breakfast for us since mom and aunty left early for some works . Now, I need to wake up yumi but she came on time . We started eating silently. Fuckkk if my jealousy didn't explode we would not be this awkward. I asked her breaking the silence "where are we gonna go first?" . She then looked at me then said "to bring my clothes ?" .

I just nodded and kept eating quietly. After I finish eating, I said to her that I will be getting the car ready and went out.
While the car was ready for drive , yumi came and got inside the car.Aaiyaaaa , I didn't used to feel so uncomfortable talking with her before but now it's awkward asf-

After bringing all the things , we directly went to the school . Idk why I'm acting this way but I quietly went towards heart and greeted her . And there yumi was staring at me.

Tonight , we both are gonna be alone . I mean we will be staying together since mom and aunt's on trip. Bruh I said to Heart that yumi and i will be staying together for a mean time but she just teases me .

I wanna act like before to yumi but idk why I'm not talking with her. We headed towards the class .