Chapter 7

The next day, I quickly got my things and went out of the house

The next day, I quickly got my things and went out of the house. I need to practice my speech on our way to the University, I keep on practicing.

"Hey, focus on your way". Heeseung snatched the papers from my hand.

"Moron! Get that back!". He ran away from me while laughing.

"What?!!". I yelled to the students who's looking at us. I rolled my eyes and marched in the direction of Heeseung.

"L!- Oh! Too early to have wrinkles on your forehead. What happened?". Yuri walked towards me, seeing me frowning.

"Ugh! I hate my life!". I ignore her and find him to get my papers back.

"Give me those papers! I need to practice, I don't have energy to fight you". I put my hand on my waist.

"You don't need to work hard just to beat me". He scoffed and attempted to flip the other page but I snatched it causing the paper to tear into pieces.

"Look what you've done! How am I supposed to go on that debate without my papers?!". I bursted out in anger, the other students inside our classroom looking at us.

"I-I didn't mean it-"

"No! Stop talking! I don't want to hear you or even get near me!". I want to cry seeing the papers on the ground.

I quickly picked them up, he went down to help but I blocked him. After I finished picking up, I went out of the classroom. It's already time for our first subject but I decided to skip that class.

I went to the rooftop, I sat on an available seat. I looked down at the papers on my hand, some of them are slightly crumpled, stained and the other tear paper.

Ever since I've become busy on this, I always skipped eating. I'm just having a breakfast which is just a sandwich and I always don't have an appetite whenever I see my brother on the table in the kitchen. I also noticed my body becoming thinner.

I sighed and looked up at the bright sky.

"What's happening to my life?". I questioned myself.