Chapter 16

Yuri and I split once we reached our floor, thankfully our floor is in 3rd level so there's no difficulty but still I moved really slow

"Are you sure you're okay to attend school today?". I looked behind.

"Yes and I'm really okay, you guys don't need to worry". I said to Youngbin and Heeseung.

"I will just see you later, L!". Youngbin waved his hand and left me with Heeseung.

"Argh!". I whispered and whined, the area started to hurt maybe because of the stairs.

"Get in". I looked at him clueless.

"What?". He squatted in front of me while patting his back.

"Nope, Heeseung get up! I'm fine, let's go". I forced him to get up, he gave up and just stood there looking at me.

"What?! Come on!". I reached his hand, he smiled because of what I did.

"You're so childish!". I exclaimed and started walking while he supported me.

We reached our classroom and get in. We walked towards our seats, once I got down I quickly got my bottled water and gulped down. I let myself breathe in and out, it helps to ease the pain.

"You okay?". I looked at Heeseung timidly.

"I'm fine, stop asking as if I'm a child who needs attention, okay?". I closed the bottle of water, just then our prof arrived.

What a lucky day, our prof just gave us a surprise quiz. I'm just a little bit lucky that Heeseung is too kind to give me what lessons I missed.

"I'm assuming you pay attention to everything about our lesson that I have given you for the past few days". I looked at him and nodded eagerly.

"Of course, I spent all my time on tons of lessons that you gave me". I replied.

We started the quiz, leaving the whole classroom in silence. All you can hear is groaning while our prof roamed around.

"Glad to see you back, Ms. Chun". I looked up to her and flashed a small smile.

"I'm glad to be back too, Miss". I said.

"Are you doing fine?". Here we go again~

"Yes Miss, I'm doing more than fine". I responded and got back answering the paper to break the conversation.

I put down my pen once I finished. I looked beside me and saw Heeseung sleeping. I peeked to see his paper. My eyes widened seeing there's no answer.

"Hey". I called him as quietly as possible, I nudged him.

"In ten minutes pass your papers". Our prof announced making the others wake up from their senses and continue answering.

"You don't have any answer?!". I whispered looking at him unbelievable.

"I'm tired, I didn't get sleep the whole week". He replied and started answering his paper.

I feel bad because I know that after he dropped by our house, he went straight to their practice like what Ni-Ki said because of the upcoming event at the university. He looked so tired.

There's not enough time for him to finish the quiz. I looked around to see what others were doing, they were all too busy while our prof was busy with her laptop. I'm going to do what I'm not supposed to do.

I put down my paper on the ground, then looked around again, okay clear. He looked at me clueless. I gestured at the paper and widened my eyes to him.

"You are not doing that-"

"Just do that! You don't have enough time". I whispered back and looked away to avoid being caught. My heart is pounding that in any minute it can escape from my chest.

I don't know if he's doing it or not since I'm not looking. Whatever! That's on him if ever he failed, I did what I know is right or maybe not?

"Okay, time's up! Pass your paper in front". I pretend that I dropped my pen together with my extra paper.

He helped me to get them together with my answer paper and passed it in front as if nothing happened.

I stayed quiet, not even a glance at him.

"That's all for today, Goodbye and see you tomorrow". She got her laptop and walked towards the door then stopped.

"Oh! I forgot, Your next subject teacher is still in the meeting so you don't have class for her subject today". She announced earning a loud cheer.

I don't know what to do for the next one hour since Yuri still has a class. I decided to read the next lesson for the next subject just to refresh my mind.

"Why did you do that?". I moved my busy eyes to him.

"Do what?". I asked back even though I actually knew what he was talking about.

"That! Pretending to drop your paper". He whispered the last words.

"I'm just being a good friend, and that is my way to say thank you". I said not meeting his eyes.

"You know that if we get caught both of us can be suspended and people will talk about us more!". I finally met his eyes and shook my head.

"I know and if I needed to do that again for you, I will never hesitate". I replied.

He looked at me with surprise attached to his face, I turned my back to him and went back from reading.