Chapter 27

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!"

"I'm so excited for tomorrow!". Yuri exclaimed right at the middle of the night.

It's already midnight and both of us are still here with wide eyes open. Both of us can't sleep because of the excitement we feel for tomorrow. We are really eager to take this "vacation" to rest and just have fun, you know.

"Let's sleep...". I mumbled.

"We're trying...". Yuri responded with her sleepy voice.

The next thing I know we are both headed to the dreamland.

I woke up when the alarm went off. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arm to turn off the alarm clock and get up. I woke up Yuri before I went to take a bath, still half asleep.

When I finished, I went out just to see Yuri still sleeping. I went to her and pulled her foot out the bed that made her scream with her eyes wide. I laughed when I saw her reaction.

"You're the meanest person I've ever met!". She threw the pillow to me that I quickly dodge.

"Well, good morning!". I teased her and made her go straight to the bathroom.

I get started to get ready and get dressed. I chose the comfortable one since the place we will be staying at is far away and definitely will be staying at the bus for 4 and a half hours.

 I chose the comfortable one since the place we will be staying at is far away and definitely will be staying at the bus for 4 and a half hours

"Faster, Yuri! We are running late!". I shout at her to hear me inside the bathroom.

Yuri finished eventually and started to get ready. We check our things first before we go down and eat early breakfast since it is just 4 am in the morning, we basically didn't get enough sleep.

We finished everything at 5:30 AM. We quickly get in the car and load our bags since the call time is 6 in the morning.

When we reached the campus we quickly get off and unload our bags. Just then I realized that Heeseung was walking towards us.

"What time did you sleep to be this late?". Heeseung said without saying good morning.

"We're sorry, okay?". I responded and dragged my bag then headed towards the meeting place.