Quatre

"What the hell happened to your wrist!?" I exclaimed angrily. His wrist is full of cuts. Although it's not fresh, i'm not dumb to not know what's his previous attempt by doing that.

"Are you... trying to commit suicide?" I asked, disappointed by him. He's always keeping his cold and hard stare at Jimin and his other bully. But who knows, deep inside, he was about to give up?

"None of your concern, Jeon Jungkook."

I growled at him. "Of course it is! I'm your boyfriend afterall!"

"It's only pretend boyfriend goddamit! And mark my words when I said don't come near me anymore!"

"NO!" I screamed and gripped his wrist tightly when he was about to walk away.

I'm afraid. I'm afraid to let him go. It's as if he was about to walk away forever from my life. No, no. Not a chance. Once you're stuck with me, you stuck forever, Kim Seokjin!

"Look. I'm sorry, okay. I know it's none of my concern. Please sit down. Let's talk about this."

Jin rolled his eyes at me. "Don't pretend as if you care."

"Please," I pleaded. I want to take care of him. Want to always have my eyes on him. Want him to know that i'm a reliable man. "Please. Sit down and listen. We'll figure this out together."

Jin pinched the bridge of his nose. Rolled his eyes again, before sat back down at the couch. "Fine. So?"

"Look. I want you to promise me something. Will you?"

"What? Let's make it quick. I want to go back home and sleep rather than to spend time with you." Jin's harsh word slapped me hard across my face. I sighed.

"Promise me you wont do it anymore, hm?"

"I actually don't know about that, Jungkook. I don't want anyone to find out. Hell, even when the blood is oozing out of my wrist, I have to put an effort to make it ooze out more. Even dying needed effort. Fuck!"

"No cussing! Jinnie, promise me you wont do it. Please?" I gave him my deadly weapon that always work- puppy eyes.

And magically it didn't work for him. "Look Jungkook. Promise is something sacred. I ... I don't know if I can fulfill it."

"You can. Believe me. You can do it. Let me be by your side and watch you do it, Hm?"

Jin smiled fondly at my assuring words. "Okay," he nodded.

"Good! Now, about this bully case. Once again, it's not your fault. So please don't feel guilty. And I don't care whatever they say about us. We can acted like a happy couple and ignore them for good. And they'll eventually get bored and stop bullying you and me. How does that sound?"

"Easier said than done. Don't you feel triggered when someone said you fucked me that I got pregnant?" He asked, irritation clear in his tone.

"No. Why so? It will happen near the future anyway." He looked away, blushing. Murmured unclear word.

And he throw the couch's pillow at me. Which I catch swiftly. "You're pretty athletic too. Why do they call you nerd?" Jin asked curiously.

"Well, they don't even know that gym is my weekly routine." People only say what they saw briefly, heard the moment ago, without checking or validate the whole information. That's why a lot of misunderstanding happens all around the word. Language is the main cause of misunderstanding, of course. But fool people who like to talk about others is always the cause of it.

"Oh really? And that add up to one of the reason why you should stay away from me."

"Why?"

"Cause you're smoking hot and i'm just a fat pig!" Jin screamed desperately. Hell. I admit, I ever called him that inside my mind before. But now, hearing him say it himself, somehow made me mad.