Quatorze

Jungkook walked back to Jin's house lifelessly after the latter funeral. Jin's funeral is attented by all his classmate, principal, even Jimin and Taehyung. It was Tuesday, the very day Jin passed away, Taehyung came back and gave the thing Jungkook ordered him to buy.

It is a breathtaking one. It seems expensive, and it's quite fancy.

But when Taehyung happily said, "i got this one! Sorry i forgot to text you since i get it the last minute before the plane take off. But i think it's worth it!", Jungkook break down again.

It's not an ornament. It's a necklace made with white gold. And it suited all Jungkook need for Jin's birthday. A sleeping bunny on a moon.

The photocard book cover

The diary. The painting will be revealed later :)

"Please bury my gift together with him," was Jungkook last word before he walk away from Jin's funeral. The painting, the photocard book, the diary and the necklace was given to the corpse burier. They opened Jin's coffin, placed it all inside, closed and locked it safely. Before they continue to put more soil on it.

He's now too torn up to even utter a single letter. His eyes are dark. His hair isn't even combed properly. He got skinnier, and he hasn't eat anything since three days ago.

December fourth, when all his misery started.

He's now going back to Jin's house to pick his clothes that he placed there- naively thought that he'll be there often.

But everything is now only a mere dream. It's a vague. Jin is gone, and it's all because of him.

He's even surprised when he found himself able to wander around with his two legs.

He cried as he sat down on the hard asphalt. Clutching hus chest tightly, greedily breathed in a large amount of oxygen.

And passed out right in front of Jin's house.

.

Mrs. Kim Hwareum just came back from his son's funeral, and was about to go home to sent some more prayer to his dearest son.

Surprised by a young boy lying unconsciously in front of his house, he slapped the young boy's cheek.

"Jungkook, get up. You'll catch some cold if you lay there. C'mon, get in. I'll pour you some tea."

.

Mrs. Kim looked at Jungkook's condition. He's... Kind of pathetic. Mrs. Kim sighed.

"Jungkook... I know it's sad. I'm sad too. But please don't get too carried away. You only know him for one week, not more than that."

"No," Jungkook choked on his tears. "I known him for past theee years, but i never gave my hand to help him when he's being bullied. I'm just a useless coward who deserves to die."

"Shush! Don't say that, sweetheart. Even me, his own mom, is too busy working that i never realized he's often in pain. That he's being bullied by his own cousin, Jimin. That he had stomach cancer for past three year! He- he's... He's such... A strong boy.." and Mrs. Kim, for the nth time that day, broke down in tears again.

She then pulled out an A4 envelope with a lot of stickers on it. "Jinnie often said that he'll show his digital diary to someone he loves... So i guess he already prepared this for you."

Jungkook took the envelope with a shaky hands. Tore it open. He pulled out a few piece of colorful paper. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and purple. All in pastel color. He soon know that it's the mere memo he ever mentioned to Jin before. He looked at Jin's mom, who's smiling fondly at him.

He then know that he should read it the same as rainbow's color order. So he started with the red one.

.

.

.

Author's here.
Let's check out what did Jin write!