Dix

Trigger Warning

Morning sun hit my face lightly, make me squinted my eyes. I'm still sleepy, and decide to get some sleep since it's Saturday.

"Kookie, wake up! We have to go to school!" Author : Yeah right. We go to school from Monday till Saturday.

"Ten more minutes!"

"I'm going to school without you!" Jinnie said with a playful voice, which made me immediately squeezed my eyes open and run to the bathroom like a madman.

.

We take the bus to school today. Walked in the corridor hands in hands. Everything seems to be okay, until both of us hear some whispers.

"Oh, the lame couple is back at school now," I heard one of Jin's bully said.

"Right. Where have they been yesterday? Fucking until they forgot about school?"

"Ew, disgusting! Go away!"

"Right, right! Both of you are the most disgusting person in this school!"

I held Jin's hand tightly when I know he was about to bite back at them. He doesn't have to. Just pass them, ignore them.

His hand is a bit shaky. Maybe he's once again feeling guilty for me.

Just then, Jimin stood in front of us with Hoseok. What happened next is too fast for my eyes to catch. I found myself screamed Jin's name out loud, while Hoseok is dragging me inside the class.

My Jinnie is kidnapped by Jimin!

"Fuck, Hoseok! Let me go!" I wiggled from his embrace. Fuck fuck fuck! Give me back my Jinnie!

"No, Jungkook. Listen. I don't want this to happen too. I just... I just did everything Jimin said because he will harm my boyfriend, Yoongi, if I don't do what he says..." Hoseok let out with a sad expression. So, he is just one of Jimin's puppet!

"So you intentionally make Jin jealous by clinging to me?" with cold tone I asked him. He seems afraid and hesitated to answer.

"Ye-yeah. I would never disturb you with Jin. I even have my own boyfriend, why would I do something like that? It's because of Jimin."

"Nice info. Thanks. Now, fucking let me go and get my Jinnie!" I shouted like a madman. Just then, the teacher get inside the class, made Hoseok to loose his grip around me. I wiggled away from him, and rushed outside the classroom, searching for Jimin like a madman.

"Have you seen Jimin and Jin?" I asked and repeated the same question again and again to some teacher who was about to get inside the class. I even asked the janitor, counseling teacher who seems about to scold me, the librarian.

But none of them knew. Heck, I swear I searched the whole school! Where is my Jinnie!

I'm afraid something bad might happens to him... Please... don't let Jimin harm his body again!

His stomach, especially!

I try to use my brain at it full capacity. Jin has to be somewhere inside this school. Not the man bathroom, for sure. I searched there already.

Then I remembered the pool area which is separated from school's main building. Run to there like a madman.

Fuck that Jimin. I swear i'll kill him. It's only my fifth day with Jin, and if Jin is injured...

I clenched my fist as I thought about it. Just then, I arrived at the school pool which is now empty. I immediately saw Jimin who is spraying Jin with the hose.