Onze

I groaned deeply when I heard my phone alarm rang. It's morning already. I hit my phone screen and stretched my arms lazily. My eyes are now swollen, with a severe headache. I poked my forehead repeatedly, hoping that the pain would be gone. But it only added more pain, and now the pain had moved down to my back.

Well, aside from that... my lazy Sunday will start now!

I'll start my day today without...

Without that Jinnie that I hate so much! I'll swear i'll never care about him anymore! How dare he just forget me like that! That little shit.

Which is, kind of strange. Did Jin just acted that up? Did he only pretend to forgot me? If so, then why?

But I remembered his empty eyes when he looked at me the moment he woke up. It's as if he never met me before. And his shock is too realistic to say it's a fake one.

"Arrrghrgh!" I ruffled my hair angrily. I can't stop to think about him!

So I decided to take a bath, make my own breakfast since my mom usually woke up late on Sunday, and borrowed my mom electric car to spy on Jin. I know I sounded like some kind of freak, but my swollen eyes due to yesterday intense break down is for a reason, you know.

I finally arrived at in front of Jin's house. I parked my electric car in front of his house, while took out my own binoculars, take a peek at his room on second floor. Luckily his room window curtain is opened by now. He's a morning person. It's only seven.

Oh! He's doing something... He's typing on his laptop, again. Somehow, his face seemed sad and hurt.

Why? What is he typing on his laptop? What had he been typing all the time? If he really forgot about me... why is he typing?

I don't fucking understand this situation at all. It confuse the hell out of me. If he really forgot about me, he must be eating a lot of food- his own old bad habit- by now.

My jaw dropped when I coughed and patted his chest- hardly, as if begging the pain to stop. He then took out the five medicines- right! I forgot about it again. Fuck, i'm so careless and easily distracted by my Jinnie!

My Jinnie? He's not even mine!

Arghrgahrgh! Fucking get out of my mind, Kim Seokjin!

I then saw his tensed up body calmed down after he took the five medicines. So that's a... cough medicines?

That's not important right now. I'm here to make sure he doesn't skip his meal. I'm still worried for him, you know!

Jin is now gone from his bedroom. I moved my binocular a little bit down, and saw two silhouettes at the kitchen, eating. I nodded my head. So he's eating breakfast today. Good boy.

My phone rang, an incoming call from my Mom.

"Where are you? Where is my car?" she shoot me with question without even a proper hello.

"Hello mom, i'm at Jinnie's. I'll go back home when it's night. I'll eat outside, okay. Also please ask Dad to drive you wherever you want today!"

"Jung-!" I cut the call immediately, and rest my head on the car seat, slowly drifting off to sleep.

I stayed there until it's eventually lunch time already. Sometimes i'll play game and take a short nap. When I woke up, he's already having his lunch. It's twelve in the afternoon already.

Just then, Jin's mom came outside to leave the house. I decided to follow his mom, so I started my electric car, and stepped on the gas pedal when she's already far enough.