~7~

"Which one is cuter?"

Louis looked up from his phone to see Briana holding up a short, sparkly green bodycon dress in one hand and in the other was the same dress in pink. Literally, the same dress. Why did it matter.

He shrugged. "What's the difference?"

"One's green, one's pink," she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Both are ugly."

Briana shook her head, continuing to look through the rack of dresses. She—along with Eleanor and Ashe—had forced Louis out of the house for a "bestie's day". They started off with breakfast and immediately drove to the mall to find outfits for a night out at a club.

Their goal was to cheer Louis up after the scene with his dad, and it seemed to be working as they saw his huge, adoring smile, but they didn't know that smile was caused by someone he had been texting all day.

It's been two weeks since he came out to his parents and nearly three weeks since he first started talking to Edward, and to say he was happy wouldn't be right. He was over the moon, filled with more joy than he's ever been. He was told since he was a toddler to not talk to strangers, especially online. But he trusted Edward; he was practically his therapist whenever he needed to rant or if he was having a breakdown.

He had the very slightest crush on Edward. Hell, how could anyone not when he looked like a God? But although he was quite attractive, he fell in love with his personality. He was just so sweet and caring, and it's come to a point where he knew when Louis was sad, even if they're just texting, and would do anything and everything to make him happy again.

Louis never felt like this with anyone. He never had so much trust in someone, not even with his best friends. It was strange to trust some stranger on the internet.

He looked up and couldn't help but admire his friends. It's been a habit for awhile. As soon as he'd look at them, he'd stop and just stare at them. They were perfect. Absolutely stunning. Louis wish he could say the same about himself.

He watched as Ashe held up clothes to her body and admired herself in the mirror. Briana was looking at sexy dresses, knowing her body was beautiful. And Eleanor was pointing out clothes that would made all three of them look hot. He wished he had that confidence.

He felt a buzz and looked back down to his phone.

Eddie🖤: I heard Harry's going on tour

Lou💙: yes sir, he's traveling rn

Eddie🖤: are you going?

Lou💙: ask my bank account.

Eddie🖤: you should go! Especially if he'll be going somewhere close to your town.

Lou💙: does it look like I have the money?

Eddie🖤: get a sugar daddy

Lou💙: what do you think I've been doing?

Eddie🖤: fangirling over Harry

Lou💙: that's not all I do. That's only about 99.5% of what I do.

Lou💙: even if I had money, his Sheffield show is in two days. It's too late.

Eddie🖤: maybe you'll pass him on the streets

Lou💙: yeah cause he'll notice me in the crowd of a million people following him around.

Eddie🖤: you never know.

Lou💙: you're sus

Eddie🖤: ??

Lou💙: I bet you know Harry.

Eddie🖤: what do you mean?

Lou💙: yea, i made a conspiracy

Lou💙: you know Harry irl, or you're just part of government and working with him to plot my murder

Lou💙: when you found out I was a fan, you decided to keep talking to me so you can dig secrets out of me and you're planning to use it against me.

Lou💙: you know Harry and been telling him stuff about me, and you've tracked my location so you can break into my house tomorrow night, kidnap me in my sleep so I wake up back stage at his concert, he comes back hours later in a pool of sweat, he walks up to me and slaps my face but I enjoy it, and then we live happily ever after.

Eddie🖤: what kind of shit are you into

Lou💙: am I right or am I tight?

Eddie🖤: **right

Lou💙: 🤫

Eddie🖤: hell no, not today

Lou💙: tomorrow?

Eddie🖤: maybe.

Lou💙: 😉

Eddie🖤: I applaud you with that conspiracy, but it's fake. I wish I knew Harry

Lou💙: don't we all?

Lou💙: a part of me just wants to have sleepovers with him, spill tea while braiding his hair and baking cookies in footie pj's

Eddie🖤: I'm down

Lou💙: if we ever meet, I'm forcing you to do that. I have a screenshot of this chat in case you try to go against yourself

Eddie🖤: so what will you do if Harry passes you?

Lou💙: die

Eddie🖤: dont do that

Lou💙: that's like telling me not to be sad when I'm sad

Lou💙: we all die

Eddie🖤: you either kill yourself or get killed

Lou💙: 👆👈👉Whatcha gonna do👆👈👉Whatcha gonna do👆👈👉

Eddie🖤: I'm manifesting that you'll at least see him.

Lou💙: more like get run over by his tour bus. That's a dream

Eddie🖤: oh my god

Eddie🖤: again may I ask what kind of shit you're into? Cause I'm genuinely concerned

Lou💙: the more you joke about a kink, the more it becomes an actual one of yours

Eddie🖤: ohhh so that's how I got a foot fetish

Lou💙: aaaand restraining order🤩

Eddie🖤: I'm kiddinggg

Lou💙: you better be. That block button is looking pretty lonely

Eddie🖤: it's a jokeee☹️

Lou💙: and I'm joking, you big baby

Eddie🖤: you're the baby

Lou💙: I know I am

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

A/N- next chapter😏