six

forgot to give y'all a chapter today; my fault 💀💀

this chapter includes: mention of suicide and suicidal thoughts/behavior.

jordan, four days later

i've been having withdrawals every four hours or so. it's bad. that's what i'll get putting almost every single drug in me.

being out on the streets again, i haven't gotten no sleep. been going to place to place finding a shelter. but, no luck. maybe half of them are full or they not there anymore. it's been a struggle for me.

i've been thinking about ending it all too. i don't know whats stopping to do it. the more i get into my head, the more i really wanna do it. what else i have here on this planet anymore?

that day when they kicked me out, i reflected on the past. i've been a burden to them. i've could've stopped but i hooked on the party and i messed that shit up for myself.

if i could go back, man i would've change everything for myself. but i didn't.

i haven't seen frank in awhile—i wonder how's he doing. he probably wondering about but i'll doubt it. he has a busy life. i was thinking on going to his house but i don't wanna be an intruder, an evasion.

but i have nowhere to go anymore. i started my journey, dragging my suitcases along.

3rd POV

"jordan? why you here and why you didn't answer my phone calls? i wanted to speak to you again." frank quickly questioned in a worrisome manner.

"symere must've took me off his phone bill then..." he looked down at his phone.

frank analyzed his face, lifting up the head slowly but surely. jordan was hesitant about the touching but he gave in.

"jordan..what happened?" frank looked at the bags on his eyes.

"they kicked me out while i was drunk. symere and i got into an argument. fuck symere and jeffery, i don't wanna talk about it." jordan sighed.

"how long you been in the streets?? come in please." frank opened the door wide enough.

"for some days now..." jordan stepped in with his suitcases; which frank helped him with. jordan slid his shirt off leaving him with his white beater. he sat on the counter on the kitchen, having his head lowered.

"i'm calling tyler and rakim to check up on you..." frank touched his face again before going in the medium sized kitchen to get some water. he opened the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water as he call the midwifes (i think that's what they called 😭).

jordan took the bottle, drinking half.

"can i use your shower...?" jordan tiredly said. he was musty and he don't want to dirty up his furniture.

"yeah, towels and everything is in there. it's the middle door upstairs," frank said. "you gonna be okay going up the stairs?"

"yeah. even though i'm so tired, i still have strength in me." he cracked a smile, gaining control of himself before walking and taking a step on the stairs.

but frank doesn't know what's about to happen.

"yeah he's been in the bathroom quite awhile, i think he should be out by now so y'all can check on his wounds/bruises." frank let them in as they carried big bag of their tools.

"he just came to your home?" tyler questioned.

"yeah, he been out the streets. he didn't tell me how long though. sy and jeffery kicked him out, he didn't really say much on sah." he spoke.

"yeah we probably need to check up on-" a thump went very loud in the house, shaked the floor a little bit.

"jordan?" frank skipped two steps up, speed walking to the middle door.

he tried the knob but it was locked. he banged, "jordan come answer the door."

"jordan!" he kicked the knob down, loosing time by the minute.

he eventually got the knob off, opening the door to see pills everywhere and unresponsive jordan. he laid face down—still holding on to the bottle.

frank froze up for a moment as what he was seeing, "JORDAN!"

he fell down, grabbing the body as he tried to puke the pills out his body.

he shaked him, "jordan why? please don't die on me..."

he got him to puke only very little. he knew jordan was dying on his hands.

"TYLER CALL 911!"

they all sat in distraught and disturbance. frank was affected by everything. he thought jordan was only was going to take a shower and that's it...he thought wrong.

he didn't know jordan was about to a suicide attempt in his home. what scares him the most is what if he didn't hear that thump/drop? and just...let him kill himself?

he shaked his head, rubbing his recently cut hair. tapping his foot, tyler reached out to stop it.

"that can turn into a habit. i'm believing he's going to survive. he's strong but yet so weak..." tyler pouted.

"i didn't know he was suicidal, everything was just threw up in my face." he huffed. "i knew something was on his mind but i only thought it was about him getting kicked out..."

"we all didn't know either. all you can do is hope." tyler explained meanwhile rakim nods.

"family for jordan carter?" the doctor asked, making the three stand up.

"he's okay?"

"we made him puke it out while he was unconscious. he's on IV and sleeping. he almost died in our hands also, luckily we got him alive. y'all all lucky to call quickly." he nods.

"thank you, really." frank sighed in relief.

"can we go see him?" rakim asked, holding his husband hand.

"of course, go in quietly though."