seven

"puke!"

"puke come on!"

jordan gasped out the consciousness, throwing up the pills as some type of force was in his throat. he coughed and coughed, letting the drugs leave out his system.

he almost fell off the bed but was picked up by nurses but he didn't know. only he remember the bright lights that were beaming inside his eyes before he went unconscious again.

"can he hear us?" a voice said.

"most likely. people can still hear in their sleep."

"unless you were fucked up from the other night before."

"tyler, no time for doing jokes."

"damn my fault.."

jordan blinked his eyes open before his eyes started throbbing which he squinted his eyes a little.

he took some time before opening them fully, seeing the two doctors and his crush in his room. he saw that frank had his head down with jordan's hand in his, holding it softly.

his stomach created butterflies but eventually stopped since he was so sore down there. he winced at the soreness, it hurts so bad.

"help..." jordan quietly said, scaring the group. rakim jumped up a little at the responding words.

"jordan?" frank said, touching his face.

"hey...." jordan cracked a smile.

"thank god you're alive, i've never been worried about someone like that..." frank sighed, holding his body.

jordan felt the room become sadden as he sneakily watched tyler rub rakim's back. nonetheless, jordan hugged frank back out of frank's happiness.

"i need water, very thirsty." he spoke.

the older man let go, nodding as he went off to find the doctor.

"can you tell me why?" frank spoke in the room.

after the other two left, it was only jordan and frank. even though jordan pleaded him to go home and he would be fine, the man just refused to leave.

so here they are—speaking on the event.

"i'm such a burden to everyone and everything. for christ sakes...i'm a drug addict. i just want everything to stop moving at once." he explained, "i'm tired. very tired of running away from my thoughts. i just act like everything is okay which it's not. you probably don't understand what i'm coming from. i'm a fuck up to everyone."

it gotten quiet as frank let him to speak. jordan raised up his arm, showing the wire that is connected to him, "see? i've did a fuck up move."

"either way i've been having these thoughts for an year now. never pushed myself to do it until now. i just want...i just want-"

"a piece of my mind. you need to find a piece of mind." frank finished off his sentence.

"...yeah." he spoke after.

"jordan that's not the right way to that.
at all. if you really felt that those feelings, you could've called me and i can get you some help for you."

the younger boy shakes his head, "frank we only known each other for close to a month now. i don't want to feel sorry for me.."

"i'm not. i just want you to get help. for you...for me?" jordan turned to him, eyes getting warm.

"please get the help you need. i want you to be okay." frank rubbed his hand. "it's not your turn to leave—not just yet."

jordan nods, feeling the tears come out. he kept nodding; sniffing his nose as he felt the presence of frank hold him.

"you're okay, at the end of it all, it's always some type of sunshine." frank rubbed his back in a gentle manner.