sixteen

a few months later...

@/blonded 2.2m

435,671 likes@/blonded: thank you for carrying my son on this earth

435,671 likes
@/blonded: thank you for carrying my son on this earth. you don't know how i'm excited to do it with you. old photo when he was 2 months 🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️

Frank Ocean took to instagram to say he's expecting!

Frank Ocean expecting Baby #1

Frank Ocean's fiancé is pregnant...

Frank Ocean and his fiancé Jordan Carter is expecting their first baby boy!

"you see them flipping the fuck out? holy shit." a 6 month pregnant jordan said, popping pickle chips in his mouth.

"i know, it's crazy. you just woken up from you nap?" jordan nods.

"your son getting stronger when i be sleeping, hurting my fucking sides," jordan pulled his shirt up—seeing their baby is kicking now.

"see look..." he gasped, watching his fiancé hand on his stomach. frank chuckled, letting his baby kick him against his hand.

"so much for us huh?" jordan nods, laying his head on the other's shoulder.

safe to say, jordan liked being pregnant because it was like having a connection with someone else. when they found out they were having a little boy, frank won the bet from rakim as he knew it was a baby boy. jordan didn't care about the gender—he just wanted to know if his baby is healthy.

ever since then, frank been buying clothes left to right for their child. he's just happy and excited.

but anyways, yeah it gotten a little hard to get around but he tried his best.

especially his soon-to-be husband only lets him out sometimes. he even hired security guards around the home too.

"i want to see my mom. she's probably wanna see how i'm doing." jordan said, "wanna build the relationship up again."

"you know where she stays at?"

"yeah, she's in englewood." jordan said, relieving that frank finally rubbing his stomach.

"i want her to come to our wedding next friday. i know it's one of her dreams to be married off."

"like my mom huh?"