bonus chapter: sahbabii

- ONE YEAR LATER.

@/sahbabii 800k

270,211 likes@/sahbabii: thank you for all the get well soon wishes, my baby girl is here—4/12/22 💕

270,211 likes
@/sahbabii: thank you for all the get well soon wishes, my baby girl is here—4/12/22 💕. a new chapter and blessings towards me. new music on the way ❤️.

"jeffery get the fuck off me, the conversation is over! you're drunk!" sah tried to pull his arm away but he couldn't; jeffery had a such of a hard grip on him.

"no we going to talk bitch—"

"bitch? so i'm your bitch now?" sah looked at him sideways as he's trying to get his arm back.

"jeffery if you don't get off me-"

SLAP!

the only thing you could hear in the household.

sah was knocked down; holding his bleeding face. tears swell up in his eyes as he looked, dreads moving, looking at the unbalanced man.

"that's it, we're done."

for the first time in his life, he stand up to someone—by a breakup notice.

"brother just put the diaper box in the kitchen," he said as sah carried some groceries.

"whoa sah put that down before you rip your stitches out." rakim took the bags out his hands, carrying in the kitchen also.

"y'all i'm fine!" he whined.

"do you still feel that the pain in your upper stomach?"

"yeah actually..." he touched around.

"then you can't pick anything up. sit down with your newborn." he pointed, bringing more bags inside.

he huffed, walking over to see his baby wide and awake, looking around the home.

"hi baby..." he whispered, picking milani up as he kissed her forehead.

it seems like rakim and tyler didn't look very closely at his organs.

sah actually didn't know he was pregnant until he went two weeks after he broke up with the two.

he couldn't do it anymore; he wasn't getting the love and affection anymore, they used him like some toy. they were becoming two not three.

he didn't see it at first but he sees it now. symere was manipulating everything and got into jeffery's head, which resulting sah getting slapped by a drunken jeffery.

sah officially regrets taking him in open arms into the relationship. him and jeffery will be perfectly fine now—no drama.

but as he moved on, more blessings came to his way. he was featured in solange's new project, barnacles came out, working on his lawyer degree plus his anime show got renewed for a 3 season on Hulu.