✯ Captured ✯

I wake up with throbbing headache, my eyes extremely heavy despite me just waking up. Just as I'm about to speak, I feel my mouth restricted by something

Biting down to test what it is, my sharp teeth connect with some form of towel or cloth. Panicking, I try to reach to the back of my head, only to find that my wrists are tied together firmly. However, I realise my ankle support had gone and I can now feel the aching.

The room I'm in is extremely dark, and I can't see for shit. And I'm on the floor like a fucking ragdoll.

My chest tightens and I absentmindedly wiggle around, before I feel something fall out of my pocket onto the floor.

Tears run down my face, and I feel the around. My hands meet with a cool, rectangular device I can only recognise as my phone.

A glimmer of hope sparks in my eyes. I grab the phone between my tied hands, and active the torch.

I practically scream to see the room around me.

A table full of bloodied knives, blood smeared against the walls which gave off a horrible smell like it had been there for ages.

The skull of some form of dog caught my attention. It still had tufts of fur on it, but it had several daggers coming from its head.

Like it was brutally impaled to destroy the brain. Cause as much pain as possible.

My eyes water at the thought of what that poor puppy went through.

Will that happen to me? Knives in my skull to be displayed on a table of death?

Reaching for the biggest knife, I wrap my tail around it, carefully positioning it at the ropes for an attempt at freeing myself.

I hiss when the rusty, dull blade slits my skin when I make a wrong move, but eventually the ropes fall to the floor.

Immediately, I grab the cloth restricting my talking and keeping my mouth agape, and I tug on it with a whimper, hearing a rip.

When that doesn't work, I pull it over my head, throwing it onto floor with a loud gasp.

"F-fuck.." I stutter, my hands shaking as black, coppery smelling blood trickles down my wrists. Where's my phone?

Blindly feeling across the floor, I pick it up when I feel a cold, rectangular device. The screen illuminates, my eyes stinging as they appear extremely bloodshot and puffy.

Going to my contacts, I call I.M.P reception phone. Fizz doesn't have a phone, so I pray he's there.

Or at least ANYONE. I need someone to talk to.

"Hello? I.M.P." I hear Loona's familiar voice and start sobbing harder, gasping for the air that I lacked.

"L-Loona! I-I-" I begin to ramble until she cuts me off.

"(Y/N)!? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?" she screams over the line urgently, and I can hear the chatter of the others.

"I have no idea.." My tone is hushed, and I can hear Loona protest as the phone is snatched from her.

"(Y/N), darlin!? It's me, Fi-Fizz! What ha-happened?" He asks me urgently, and I can almost hear the anger and worry in his voice.

"Martha came back. The bitch came back.." I choke heavily on my words before continuing.

"I'm in a dark room but I don't know where. I need you.. please," I clutch the phone between my shaking palm, nails almost digging into the device.

I could practically hear the combined worry and rage in his glitchy, raspy voice. "Don't worry, I-I will. D-do y-you have any i-idea where you a-are?"

I begin to answer but whimper and scurry to the nearest corner of the room when I hear footsteps. My voice barely comes out a whisper. "N-no..I'm in a d-dark room with..k-knives and sh-shit,"

My chest begins to rise and fall quicker when I hear approaching footsteps. I know I kill for money but this is too much for me.

I want to be tough, I just.. can't.

Fizzarolli then gets an idea. He begins to explain, obviously sensing my distress as his tone was a lot quieter. "If you k-keep your ph-phone on..p-perhaps we co-could get somebody to tr-track your phone,"

That didn't actually sound like a bad idea. But how would they do that?

"How can you do that?" I ask softly, completely forgetting my bleeding wrist as I wipe my tears away with them, smudging blood all over my face which I tasted when I bit my lip worriedly.

"I..I don't kno-know. But w-whoever is do-doing this to y-you, is g-going to DIE. Including Martha. I promise  y-you, my dear (Y/N)," Fizz speaks softly and my eyes fall to the floor.

"Thank you.. and, love you. So..much," I sob, wiping my blood stained cheeks. "I'm gonna to search. Hold on," putting the phone on speaker I turn it on the lowest volume.

Going to settings I turn my flashlight on, using it to illuminate the room. My eyes land on a blacked out window. "I found a window," I whisper into the phone.

Walking over, I press my hand on the weak glass and give it a push. I hear glass cracking. This is great!!

Rummaging around, I find an old chair in the room. It was severely rotting. I put one of the wooden legs securely between by knees, using my one hand to snap off a leg.

I hold my phone in my tail, turning it off speaker as I hold it up to my ear. "I'm going to smash the window," I whisper.

Fizz seems quite alarmed. "Damnit, (Y/N). Be fucking careful, doll.." he whispers.