⚜ Dinner ⚜

(Not sure who owns this amazing 3D model, but holy hell it's amazing! If you know the artist/creator is, comment so I can credit them!)

Fizz yanks me along the gravel path, completely forgetting my fucked up ankle as I almost trip from limping so fucking fast.

"Fizz, you bitch! My ankle remember?" I gesture to my rather fabulous fluffy sock, pulling my hand away from him. He was about a couple or so feet ahead of me now.

Fizz spins around on his heel, swinging his arms. "O-Oh! Ha-haha! sorry I forgot!" his head did a little spin, hurrying back beside me. "Although I-I must sa-say that sock is very sty-stylish," his voice glitching honestly made it sound like he had a  nervous stutter, but I can't fucking tell with him.

Willow leads us all across the pathway towards her house, gravel crunching underneath her boots. Then she stopped us, and I stand beside Fizz and Blitzo, leaning most of my weight on Fizz.

It was very difficult using one hand for an icepack and not using the other at all. Sorta throws you off balance.

"So, I heard why you're all here. Well..were. To kill that Martha, right?"

Blitzo cocks an eyebrow at now she knew so much, not taking into account that I told her absolutely everything. "How does this bitch know so much?" He whispers to nobody in particular.

"Don't be rude." I pull my arm from around Fizz and gently move the robot aside so I can elbow Blitz in the side to correct him. Blitz rubs his side, about to say something but falls silent underneath my harsh stare.

"I told Willow what happened. She helped me, and is giving us a dinner, so she deserves to know, right?" I hobble over to my human friend stand beside her. "Thanks," she whispers to me.

Blitz, Moxxie and Millie start chattering quietly amongst eachother. Fizz just stands with a smile on his face, hands behind his back as he observed the sky for a few seconds. "Of co-course (Y/N) is right,"

Blitzo throws up his one good arm is exasperation, letting out a not so suprised gasp. More like a scoff. "You agree with fuckin' everything she says!" He curls his lip into a visible frown.

Fizz presses his cheek against my good cheek, putting a large, careful hand on my shoulder "Exactly!"

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

When we arrive at Willow's house, it was beginning to slowly turn to the start of the evening. The sun was beginning to set over the horizon, cloaking the sky in shades of orange and bright, entrancing yellows.

I stare out a window with wide eyes, watching the sunset in absolute awe. We never get sunsets like this in Hell. The sky is in a constant states of crimson red.

Fizz's back was facing me, but his head rotated to a position where he could glance at what I was going. "Whatcha do-doing?" He questions, spinning his body around before striding over to stand beside me, crouching so he could rub his height in my face.

"I'm just watching the sunset. This is the most beautiful I've seen in a long time." I explain, putting down my icepack for a minute.

My face was fucking throbbing, but knowing my friends were there to comfort me made everything better.

Fizz tried his hardest not to show concern for my swollen cheek, but he couldn't help himself.

He carefully went to touch it a finger. When the back of his finger touched my hot skin, he pulled away in surprise. "It's hot! Even ho-hotter then m-me!" He tried to make a joke to cheer me up.