☯ Cotton Candy haired lady ☯

(Art credit goes to CrystalynnPetoskey ! Featuring this wonderful drawing of a kitty Fizz! You should follow and appreciate them! ❤️❤️)

I slowly settle a distance away from the lake, leant against a tree. I fiddle with my hands anxiously, peering down at my blood stained shirt and hands. "What am I going to do?" I speak aloud.

Then, I hear footsteps behind me. I whip my head around to stare at who was behind me, my eyes locking onto this woman who happened to be walking by.

"Woah woah! Easy there, demon," the woman has large, kind blue eyes, tanned skin and dyed pastel hair. Along with a nose ring. "I-I've never seen one up close.. I..," this woman runs her hands through her hair.

"W-who are you?" I ask, slowly standing up on my sore ankle, using the tree I was beside to balance myself.

The cotton candy haired lady cleared her throat. "Oh, my name's Willow. What's yours?" She asks me politely, looking concerned at my beaten up and bruised appearance.

"I-It's (Y/N)..," I respond quietly, looking down at my feet. I was feeling extremely anxious. But, something suprised me. Why wasn't this woman running away and screaming in terror?

Willow spoke again, adjusting the thick puffy coat she was wearing, before walking over to me. "Why don't I take you to my home and bandage you up? I promise you can trust me,"

I look at the friendly woman before me, sighing in defeat. "Thank you, Willow," I wrap my arm around her shoulder for support as she began to walk, supporting my weak and aching body.

"So how you'd get here?" Willow asks, holding on my forearm gently as we walk along the forest path together.

I really needed to get the anxiety of what happened of my chest. "So, me and my crew were asked to kill this woman called Martha," I begin to explain. "Ohh so you mean that hero woman? Yeah I know her. The whoreface. Please carry on,"

Carrying on with my speech, the frustration was lacing my tone.

"Okay, so basically it was going well, but one of my friends.. pushed the gun so it didn't fire. Then the family started stalking us, and this whore ass bitch decided it was cool to threaten me." I let out a low sigh, condensation rising from my mouth.

Willow gently squeezed my hand supportively, spotting the visible burns on my wrist. She bit her lip, feeling sorry for me at my cut cheek and bruised forhead. "Did you kill her?" She asked me, rather intrigued by my story.

"You're darn right I killed her. Bashed her fucking head in with a rock. See?" I hold up my other blood stained hand. Now I thought about it, the blood was beginning to make my skin itch.

"Well you sound brave. You can shower at mine when we get back, and we'll have to figure out a way for you to get home. Of course I'll give you bandages and band aids," Willow gives me a cheerful smile.

I honestly like this woman. I feel like we're going to be quite good friends. "Thank you!"

✯----------------------------------------------✯

(Back at I.M.P headquarters)

Blitzo was sitting in the reception room, his arm in a sling from where it was shot by that insane bitch. He was actually quiet for once, thinking about what happened to (Y/N).

"So, any ideas on where she could she could've gone?" Moxxie speaks up, looking to Fizz who was quietly sat in the corner, his jester like ears pressed to his head firmly in worry.