✯ Beginning✯

( ↑Art credit goes to DragonessBlueFlame on zerochan↑ )

Blitzo listed to what Stolas had to say, grumbling under his breath as the rich bird blabbered on about his crew being body guards and him being 'big dicked Blitzy'. He ran a hand down his face, letting out a growl.

"We're assassins, not body guards. Don't invite us to shit unless someone's gonna die,"

"I'll pay youu~"

"Pay me what?"

"Moneeeyy~"

"DONE!"

The large horned Imp slammed his phone down, feeling the device crack and break underneath his hand. He grabbed the megaphone he happened to have under his desk. "Everyone, get in here! We're going to Loo Loo land!"

----------------------------------------------✯

I sit at the couch, scrolling through photographs on my phone as Millie and Moxxie peer over my shoulder from my sitting position.

"Oh yeah! I remember that photo ya took of the red flower, (Y/N)! It's so pretty!" Millie exclaimed in her thick southern accent. I giggle and look at my lady friend and her husband who nodded quietly. "Roses I believe they are. You can tell by the colour," he stated matter-of-factly. We all almost jump out our skin to hear the sound of our Boss' voice echo down the hallway.

I spotted stars in Millie's eyes as she ran to the office at the words 'Loo Loo Land', Moxxie poking his head around the corner of the doorframe as he followed her. "Loo Loo land?" The white haired imp asked confused, his far more energetic wife smashing her head through the window of the office, sending shards everywhere. "Loo loo land!?" She hollered excitedly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! Not you (Y/N) you're cool," We hear Loona scream. I grimace quietly at her loud voice, but smile at what she said afterwards. Hell yeah, we're cool.

"Loo la Lee what land?" I peek into Blitz's office, raising an eyebrow as my (h/c) hair fell in my face, pushing it back with my recently filed claws. Moxxie gives me a strange look at my abbreviation, cocking a thinned eyebrow.

"No no, not la la dee land. Or whatever the fuck you said. Stolas asked if we could body guard him for the the day with his lil' girl Octavia. Oh and he's gonna pay us. Wait..hold the fuck up." Blitz hurried off somewhere, opening a spare room to reveal James bond like outfits, patting down the dust which caked the uniform.

"Each of you put one of these on and go grab your guns. If you don't grab your gun then what's the point of being a fuckin' asassin? Now shoo! Go get changed!" Blitzø shooed us all away with his hand.

Mille and Moxxie found a spare room to get changed, of course going together because they're married and extremely comfortable together as a couple.

Slowly I walk to the bathroom, stripping myself down. I took a moment to look at burns and old scars from our previous missions. And other things. Or..the humans who happened to put up a fight. But hey, battle scars, baby!

I run my hand over a peeling burn, grabbing some tissue and running it under cold water.

Firmly, I place my makeshift cold compress onto the large burn scathing my shoulder. I hiss slightly but leave it for a few seconds, taking it off and throwing it away.

I slump my shoulders and wrap the white polo shirt around myself, buttoning it up. I put the professional trousers and blazer on, tucking in my shirt and placing my large pistol on my belt, it well hidden behind the black blazer. Not that anyone would care it's there of course, this is hell. I wrap the tie around the collar, tightening it firmly.