3||Adolescent Assembly

"PATHETIC WARM-BLOODED BEASTS!" a VERY asphyxiated looking man calls out from atop a frozen car. "I, BRAIN FREEZE WILL BRING ABOUT THE SECOND ICE AGE!!!! HUMANITY WILL HAVE A FRESH STAR--"

he's interrupted as a Semitruck smashes through the Icy walls of Brain freeze's Dome.

"Brain freeze? Seriously?" Mark snickers flying in. "That's the name you're going with?"

without a word Brain freeze throws his arms forward in Mark's direction shouting

"GLACIAL GOLIATH!!!! "

an enormous sheet of Ice and snow blast forth from his chest threatening to engulf Mark and the civilians frozen to the ground unable to move.

Quickly Mark digs his fingers into the hood of a nearby Car and throws it in front of himself to Shield him and the Civilians.

Digging his legs into the Ground Mark pushes against the force of the attack with the automobile.

eventually the attack subsides as without hesitation Mark kicks the Car forward to attack

Brain Freeze throws up a barrier of Ice in defence.

"PESKY HOMO SAPIAN!!!! YOU'RE OBSTRUCTING PROGRESS! QUIRKS ARE THE FIRST SIGN THE GREAT FILTER IS UPON US!!! HUMANITY HAS NO HOPE TO SURVIV--"

"Maybe You shouldn't call out your attacks." Mark Interupts "I mean you didn't see me calling out "SEMI-SMASH!!!" when I let myself in."

"YOU DARE INTERRUPT ME YOU BRUTE?!" Brain freeze screams.

"Okay you need to take a CHILL pill." Mark says pulling the frozen car out from under Brain Freeze before using his fall to Punch him into the frost covered concrete knocking him out instantly.

"Sorry about that.... I'm still new to Quips...." Mark sighs before flying up destroying the ice dome.

afterwards he helps the hostages out of their Frost Bindings

"Thank you." one says as Mark helps him regain his balance.

the sirens of the coming Police blare as Mark begins levitating away all "I must go now, my planet needs me" style

"Who are you?" a woman inquires.

"M-Me?" Mark stutters. "Oh! um My name's--"

Mark flies through the skies on Patrol

stopping a bank robbery here, a Villain there.

nothing he can't handle

he can even see UA from up here

a few years ago he thought about applying for their hero program.