11||Two sides of the same coin

(Sorry for not updating in a while, it's just on top of IRL stuff I've just been having trouble with this story... don't get me wrong most of the arc parallels are already planned it's just the "Hero at rest" stuff i struggle with as evidenced by the fact I've given Mark's friends like 0 time to characterize themselves past their intros.... so have this extra long chapter.)

Mark is back on the rooftop the night he confronted Stain....

"You--"

before stain can utter a word Mark blasts forward grabbing his head with both hands and crushing it, an emotionless stare covering his face.

....

as he blinks he's back

"You--"

Mark blasts forward only for stain to jump and attempt an aerial strike which is countered by Mark grabbing him by the leg before smashing him into the ground before slamming him in the other direction reducing his head to a bloody mess on the ground and throws the body off the roof.

"You--"

cut to Mark this time punching a hole through Stains head, his fist now embedded in the hero killers skull

"You--"

Next he grabs a pipe and swings it across his head sending chunks of gore flying like a scatter baseball

"You--"

before he knows it he's dug his fingers into stain's chest cavity and rips out his heart.

"You--"

He grabs Stain by the head before twisting it around 180 degrees causing the now semi-lifeless Stain to use his last seconds of life to cough up blood before finally losing consciousness and dying.

"You--"

finally he just runs his fist through Stains stomach before decapitating him

Mark wakes up in a sweat

it's been 2 weeks since he fought Stain and he still hasn't stopped having that dream...

elsewhere that night two criminals exit their warehouse to take a smoke.

one lights his cigarette as his friend motions for him to light his as well

as they take a unified puff they notice a dark figure drawing closer

both throw their cigarettes aside activating their quirks.

the large man in a grey hoodie takes a deep sip from a cup of coffee before  crushing it

he silently begins approaching throwing his cup away in the dumpster and removing his hoodie revealing his muscular frame.

suddenly he picks up pace as the two criminals begin shooting at the assailant

as he runs a rocky outer shell covers his body as the projectiles bounce off