five

Elliot and Olivia both looked back at Ivy in shock, Olivia had checked on her and could have swore she was completely passed out. "Ivy," Olivia spoke and Ivy walked over and grabbed Olivia's arm. "No," She spoke as she began to cry and ran back to her room. Olivia took a deep breath and then stood up and walked back to Ivy's room. Ivy was sitting on her bed crying and Olivia sat down next to her.

"Ivy, hey why are you crying?" She asked her quietly and Ivy sniffled. "I don't want to leave you," Ivy spoke and Olivia furrowed her brow, "You won't honey I'm not going anywhere." She told her. "Katy's daddy came and then took her away and I don't want him to take me away." Ivy told her and Olivia sighed and pulled Ivy into her lap, "You're not going anywhere baby, Elliot, is just gonna be here with me and you, nothing changes." She told her.

Ivy sat on her lap before she eventually sat up and looked at Olivia. "You wanna go sit with Elliot?" She asked Ivy who nodded and she stood up, she held Ivy and carried her into the living room, she sat down with Elliot on the couch and Ivy moved her head up to look at Elliot before she put her arms up.

Elliot leaned over and carefully picked up Ivy who wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head down on his chest. "She's tired." Olivia spoke as she leaned back on the couch. Elliot rubbed her back gently and Ivy was asleep within seconds. "Guess that didn't go as smoothly as we planned but I'm glad she knows." Olivia told him.

"We'll need to talk to her still, probably to her teacher too. Tomorrow's Monday, can I come over sometime?" He asked and Olivia nodded. "I'm supposed to be done with work at 4, you could come over and we could talk for a little bit. But it's late, you should probably go." She told him and Elliot nodded. He stood up and took Ivy to her room, he laid her down in her bed and kissed her head before covering her up.

Olivia walked him to the door and he leaned in and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "See you tomorrow." He told her and then he left.

***

Olivia walked into the squad room at around 8 that next morning and dropped her things off in her office before back into the squad room, "The date rape you guys caught last night. What did you get from the girl?" She asked and sat down on the corner of an empty desk.

Fin spoke, "Her name is McKenna Ryan, the last thing she remembers is she was out at a bar with a guy and then she woke up in the alley, doesn't remember his face. We checked security cameras and got this," He handed her a photo. "Does she know him?" She asked but Fin shook his head, "Says she's never met him and that was the first time. The bar was cleared out when we go there." He told her.

Olivia nodded, "Well the bar doesn't open until 11 so wait on media for a moment, keep the picture with you guys. CSU get anything?" She asked, "Couple prints but nothing in the system." He responded. "Alright well, our best idea is the workers at the bar. What drugs were in her system?" She asked.

"Lab just called and wants me to come over for that, says they have something for me to see. "

"Alright, take Amanda."

***

A few hours later Olivia sat at her desk, working on her computer as she waited for a call about the guy they were looking for when she heard a knock on her door. She looked up and rose a brow.

"Kathy."

Kathy stood in her doorway, she hadn't seen the woman in six years, she couldn't believe she was here. "Hi, Can I come in?" She spoke and Olivia nodded, she motioned for her to come into her office and Kathy shut the door. Olivia rolled back in her seat and motioned for her to sit down in one of the chairs. "So Fin, he was telling me about you getting promoted to Lieutenant? Good for you Olivia,"