Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

It's been a week since I got the letter. Nothing has come up in the news and it seems that everything is normal. But I just can't stop being paranoid. I feel like someone is always watching me when I'm not in my office or home and that people are staring at me. I see Jungkook peeking in every so often like he's checking up on me. Jihyo has been more cautious lately as well.

Today I had a modeling shoot and a meeting with Mr.Kim. We had to go over the contract and paperwork. The modeling shoot was for Kim Taehyung's newest fashion line. I had a modeling contract with his company. I was surprisingly quite good friends with him. He was quite the oddball but in a good way.

"Ready to go?" I asked Jihyo and Jungkook, a little excited to see my old friend. See he doesn't try to hide his true self from the media like most, like me. He is someone who I feel secure around. One of the people I don't have to hide from. He knows a tiny bit of my past, but not the whole story. He is still really understanding.

We walked out to the car that was waiting outside and got in and drove to the site of the shoot. It was in the middle of a park. The leaves were only just turning orange and red. It was honestly really pretty. I see the stylists over by some suitcases and bags. Walking over I noticed another girl standing next to the stylists. She seemed a bit timid so I turned my attention to the stylist.

"Hello. If I remember correctly this is the fall collection." I asked the stylist. She nodded in response. "Okay, and who is this?" I look toward the timid girl behind her.

"My assistant for today. She'll be helping mainly with makeup." She replied. "Come on and introduce yourself to Ms. Kang." the girl stepped up and bowed.

"Hello, Ms. Kang. My name is Yuna. It's a pleasure to work with you." She stood up and gave a small smile. "If you come this way we can start to get you ready for the shoot." I nod and follow them to the tent. They finished my hair and makeup and I had the first outfit on. I went to the camera and started posing for the camera.

The entire shoot took almost three hours. Taehyung happened to stop by about an hour ago. He also decided to surprise me by joining the shoot as well. We were all cleaning up now and getting ready to leave soon. I walked up to Taehyung and asked, "how have you been?"

"Well I struggled a bit with this collection but I'm happy with how it all turned out, he replied, shaking his long fluffy hair out. "I think the photos turned out great as well. But I don't care about that right now. Are you taking care of yourself?"

I sigh and answer his question," You saw the news. But yes I have been well and I feel much better. Thank you." He nods and smiles in response. "I have to get going now, as I have a meeting to attend to." I wave goodbye and climb into the car.

I saw The other two looking at me when I sit down. "What?" the two look at each other and snicker, leaving me dumbfounded. "Would you like to fill me in?''

They look at me and try to hide their smiles. "It's time for your meeting with Mr. Kim," Jihyo said in a teasing manner. I roll my eyes and crossed my arms. "Oh, come on! You know you at least enjoy his company." I stay quiet, a little upset she saw through me. "Fine but just so you know Jungkook and I will have to leave a few minutes before the meeting."

"Huh?!" my eyes widen and my arms come uncrossed. "Why?" I exclaim in a bit of a panic. Does she expect me to stay in the room by myself with him? Why do I even care?.... Why do I care?

well hello. It's been quite a while hasn't it? I'm sorry for not updating as frequently, I'm just going through a lot rn in my personal life. I've also tested positive for covid so that doesn't help very much.  this is really short so I apologize for that as well. ill try to get better as soon as I can. <3333

-Blythical19