hello..

Hello everyone! it sure has been awhile, and I do apologize for that. A lot has happened in my personal life, so my time for writing was non-existent. I had just started my freshman year of high school as well, and was going through a very hard time, and a horrible depression spiral. But that wasn't the only thing, I also lost my passion for writing... It took a lot to try writing again. 

But because it has been so long, my interests have changed as well.. I'm sorry to say that i no longer have much interest in bts or kpop in a general sense. I do wish to finish this story as it was my very first published story, and im so gratefully so many people enjoyed it.

Now though i do wish to finish the story, im not exactly sure where i would start.. i no longer have the motivation to write when writing this story, it feel like i am obligated to, taking the fun out of writing this. This does not mean i will never finish this, i would just like to work on my own personal original novels atm. 

I plan on publishing a new story, "A Killer's Love".

Description:

I never planned on killing for a living. I wanted to be lawyer and help people. How ironic, right? Well unless I want to die I have to. 

My next target would be the most difficult one yet. First of all, he was my friend and second he was now one if the most powerful mafias in the country. I have to lie and get close to him again, but he's so much different from the boy I used to know. No, now he was a grown man. Turns out he hates my guts, too.

 Turns out he hates my guts, too