Chapter 2

We finally made it to the venue. It was being held in a large white mansion. Jihyo and I both step out and give the butler our names.

We walk up the stairs, picking up our dresses slightly, and walked through the big front doors. We proceeded down a hallway until we arrived at another set of doors.

Two men opened the door and we enter the party. The room was filled with people. Some of the other guests turned our way and began whispering.

Ignoring them, I excuse myself from Jihyo and make my way to the refreshments table. They only thing to do during these things is to eat. Jihyo was the more social one, so she ends up picking up conversation with others.

After eating a few small pastries, I decided to find Jihyo. As I'm looking around for Jihyo, I don't notice the man I walk into.

"Oh, I'm so sorry but excuse me." I apologise, while looking for Jihyo. Where is the damn girl.

"It's fine." The man's voice fills my ears. "Do you need help with something? Are you looking for someone?"

"Yes my damn secretary." I answer. I look up at the man, to see him smiling. I can't help but notice his dimples.

"I think she's over there." He said pointing to a group of people. I bow and make my way over to the group.

I look around and I spot her talking to a man, he looked slightly familiar. Probably another Ceo. Though he was wearing a bright red suit with checkered vans.

"Jihyo. I was looking for you." I said coldly. I wasn't mad at her. Just didn't want people saying I've gone soft.

"Oh! I'm sincerely sorry ma'am. I was just chatting with Mr. Jung." Jihyo said, bowing and gesturing to the man.

"You must be the infamous Ice Queen. It's a pleasure to meet you." Mr. Jung said, sticking his had out for a handshake.

"Yes. Just call me Y/n. And the pleasures mine." I said, accepting the handshake.

"Well, just call me Hoseok." Hoseok said with a bright smile. Now I know. He's Jung Hoseok. Heir to Jung Co. I was familiar with his father.

"Okay, Hoseok, I would love to chat a bit more but please excuse us for a second." I gave a tight smile and pulled Jihyo away.

"Do you need something Y/n? Are you okay?" Jihyo asked in a hushed tone. I chuckled a bit.

"No, I'm okay. It's just we need to pick out some possible collabs. The point of this whole party." I added a little coldly as I saw some people trying to listen in our conversation. Nosy pricks.

"Ahh. Apologies Miss. Shall we go now?" Jihyo asked, professionally. She noticed the nosy people as well.

I nodded and we walked up to a group. Some people glanced at me a few times during the conversation. I was used to it. Ignoring them, I kept a scowl on my face and listening in the conversation.

Halfway through the night, I couldn't help but feel someones gaze. It wasn't like the normal ones. It made me slightly uneasy.

I looked over at Jihyo and she was already staring at me. I nod my head and excused myself from the conversation. Jihyo did the same and followed me to the bathrooms.

We looked to make sure all the stalls were empty, and locked the door.

"Okay, Y/n. What's wrong? I can tell your not feeling okay?" Jihyo spit out. I haven't even said anything..

"I just felt really uneasy. Someone was drilling holes into my head." I tried to think of who it could possibly be.

"Excuse my manners...but could it be him?" She asked. She studied my face for a reaction.