❤🍋Edgar Valden🍋❤

Headcanons for the bastard man,,, i have some Norton fluff started but I got stuck so yall get a lil snack instead

‼️Gender Nuteral for the most part, gender specific parts will be labeled as such.‼️

_-*-_

❤️Okay first off, power switch.

❤️On one hand, he loves to be held against a wall and fucked.

❤️ On the other, he loves to pull your hair and make you look at yourself in the mirror while he pounds into you from behind.

❤️Teases you in public a lot, and he's good at keeping it discrete.

❤️Lightly glides his finger tips across your inner thigh when you sit next to him, no matter how many people are around.

❤️If you're standing, he'll wrap an arm around your shoulder and rests his hand just past the collar of your shirt.

❤️Even better, he holds your waist and slips his thumb beneath your waistband.

❤He can't help but smirk when you shift around in order to contain yourself.

❤️When you finally leave together, he waits till he's sure the others can't hear the two of you to pull you against him and lock your lips with his.

❤He's a good kisser too, your legs feel like Jell-O every time he does it.

❤When he bottoms, he always has something to say about it; bratty to the max.

❤He'll say things like 'I could f-fuck you harder than this~!' between cries and hiding his face in the pillow.

❤Speaking of pillows, he uses them for a lot of things other than sleeping.

❤Place one under his hips while you pound the life out of him, watch him bite one to restrain his moans, he'll even hump one if you make him desperate enough.

❤Outside of being a pillow biter, he doesn't do much to stay quiet.

❤He's either too far gone to realize how loud he's being, or just doesn't care in the first place.

❤His face turns bright red when he blushes, and he blushes a lot.

❤Give him hickeys? Blush.

❤Pull his hair? Blush.

❤Praise him? Blush.

❤Degrade him? Blush.

❤If you give him hickeys, he'll complain about it when you're finished.

❤He believes they're unsightly on a nobleman such as himself.

❤Though that doesn't mean he didn't enjoy the feeling of your soft lips on his neck...

❤Only likes having his hair pulled if you're gentle.

❤He puts lots of effort into keeping it healthy after all, it's very soft to the touch.

❤However, running your fingers through it while you kiss him will melt his heart.

❤If you're male, you'll need to be gentle while he's sucking your cock.

❤Fucking his throat makes his voice raspy, and it's difficult to sound elegant and regal like he normally does.

❤He feels quite proud of himself when your seed splatters across his face, but he may prefer to swallow it depending on how he's feeling.

❤If you're female, you best learn to keep your thighs apart on your own; his shaky grip can leave bruises.

❤Normally he's pretty good at using his tongue on you, for the same reasons that he's a good kisser.