☁️Edgar Valden☁️

Tis but a drabble

Tags/Cw: Jealous ass edgar, Fem reader but only in like 2 parts, also kinda suggestive/yandere but not really enough to add on the genre tags

_-*-_

     One late night you were awoken by a light tickle on the back of your neck. Groggily you took note of your position and placed a hand on one of the slender arms you found curled around your body in a vice grip.

     "Edgar..? Is that you?" You mumbled, voice still heavy with sleep. The man behind you scoffed, and that alone served as an answer. Still, he made sure to drive the point home.

     "Who else could it possibly be, woman?" He muttered with a drowsy cadence similar to your own, punctuating the statement by pressing his lips to the crook of your neck. That must have been the tickle from earlier, but such a gentle display of affection was deeply out of character for someone like Edgar. And the embrace he held you in only solidified your confusion.

     "...You've never done anything like this before, is something wrong?" His kisses slowly continued across your neck and shoulders as you spoke. He paused for only a moment to contemplate your question, then responded curtly.

     "Tell that frenchman to keep his hands to himself." Frenchman? Was he talking about Joseph?

     "...Is this because of how Joseph carried me to the rocket chair earlier?" He grumbled and held you closer, twisting his fingers into your loose clothing as his kisses trickled up to your jawline. You sighed and thought back to your last match of the day, where Joseph scooped you up in his arms to carry you to the chair instead of using his balloons.

     "It's simply no way to handle a young lady." He claimed, but that wasn't enough of an excuse to stop Edgar from kiting the poor hunter even long after your initial rescue. In the end, everyone escaped except Edgar, but he couldn't care less if it meant Joseph kept his dirty hands off of you. Edgar had been acting strange ever since then, but after much of his insisting you finally just chalked it up to one of his mood swings and went about your day. It seems like now, however, the pangs of jealousy were becoming too much for him to bear.

     "Mine, mine, all mine..." He mutters between the increasingly fervent kisses trailing across your throat. You smiled and reached back to stroke his hair.

     "Yes dear, all yours."

_-*-_

Whoopieeeee