ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 9

Just... one.. little.. kiss.

Its like he couldn't control himself.
He wasn't going to hold himself back.

So he pinned the other down on the bed. Dream looking confused. Until he locked lips with Cross.

His face became sandy and slowly he began to give in. Their heads turning left to right, and Cross bringing his hands a little lower.
-

-

-

-

-

' What was that noise? '

-

When he pulled away and met with a pair of golden eyes, the second he looked up and towards the door he saw Ink just standing there.

Cross's face suddenly got more purple, and he fainted falling backward on the bed.

Dream got up his face full of blush aswell. Ink stood there slightly aroused, just looking at the bed where he just saw his friends almost......never mind.

"I'm sorry, I knocked about ten times and no one heard me." Ink giggled awkwardly.

The yellow-faced skeleton also laughed.
"So what do you need?"

"I came to talk to you about Killer. We fought long and hard until I almost killed him...but he escaped. " The artist looked down in shame.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine Ink, you worked very hard. You have to give yourself credit for that, now let me bandage you up. "

He pulled Ink to the hefty fluffy carpet that was in front of the bed. They sat more to the side while Dream cleaned and patched up the bruises.

"I like your new outfit by the way. "

"Why thank you."

"Your welcome, it looks really good on you. No wonder why Cross was so giddy."

That made Dream's flush come back once again, him lightly hitting Ink on the side of his skull.

As soon as he said that the oreo sat up on the bed.

"Ugh...my head." He said and heard laughter coming from the corner of the room. Seeing Ink and Dream laugh at him.

"Well, after we finish here we're going to have to look for another negative entity. " The Guardian pointed out.

Ink have him a thumbs up.

   . *  ┈┈ ☆ ✦     .      ⁺   .

Right after Dream finished, they all went down to the kitchen to eat what he had cooked. It was fresh chicken with a side of vegetables.

It smelled sweet and the taste would dissolve into their mouths. It made Ink and Cross act like children, begging for more.

They enjoyed it while it lasted, there was business to take care of.

Now heading out and finding another piece of Nightmare.

Dream opened his bright yellow portal and they got in. It leads to an AU that looked kind of strange. Everything was gone, there was fog everywhere.