ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 10

It was time...

To Battle!!!

Trying to fight was a bit difficult because of how many of Error's gaster blasters there were.

Flashing lights were everywhere, Ink jumped on one of them and swung his hefty paintbrush, red paint was on a few people now. Cross took this chance to slice everyone in half. Looking back he saw Dream aiming his arrows at his foes.

He jumps in front of him and spins around in circles, taking a couple of hits he still successfully sliced the Fish like people that were attacking Dream.

"You'know, you have to pay attention. Fighting with a Bow it can be pretty tricky?? " Cross insisted. His lover smiled slightly.

"I'll take your advice to heart." The other said while looking at Ink with "THAT" look.

Ink quickly understood and painted some colorful stairs. Dream climbed and shot arrows at the people who were below.

The zombie-like Alphys' crawled onto Error in the distance. Hitting him with bats...really? They couldn't find a better weapon? Whatever, the glitchy skeleton decided to put that aside and hit them with steady strings that tied them together.

He was definitely taking their souls later.

Right after, they all took a look at who was left. Only Five hundred people! Standing beside one another, they were ready to take down their opponents.

Killer laughed as he looked at their faces.

"AHAHAH! YOU REALLY THINK THAT'S ALL I BROUGHT? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDIN' ME !" He grinned insanely.

Shortly after he was pulling someone from behind his back. Holding their hand was...

.

.

.

.

It was...

       Was... that Blue?

.

.

"You see your little friend was not dead...he just got consumed/absorbed by the dark energy that monster was carrying. He used him for extra energy. "

Killer snickered as he looked down at Blue.

"Say Blue... do you want them to pay for what they've done to you?"

He looked back at the others, them dumbfounded.

"G-GIVE BLUE BACK RIGHT NOW! " Ink yelled.

In a blink of an eye, Blue charged and Ink did too.

But the smaller wasn't aiming for Ink, oh not at all.

Instead, he aimed for Dream and tackled him down. The other was not prepared and got sliced in the chest, it was a very deep cut, so deep that it was hard for him to breathe.

He quickly lost his breath and became lifeless.

"What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You"

"OH, this is the Cross I wanted to see..." The murderer laughed.

His
Laugh
Was
Driving
Him

      Insane.

"Cross you have to calm down, if you don't you'll kill your little friend. "
Error states, not caring about what happens. But knows what if this tiny guy dies Ink won't be happy.