𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨

Driving through the streets of Beacon Hills Alexandria closed her eyes as she thought about being back

Driving through the streets of Beacon Hills Alexandria closed her eyes as she thought about being back. It's been years since her mother and herself have been back to the famous Beacon Hills.

This was where everything happened where her childhood began with her father and mother but where many tragedies had occurred.

For years the world seemed to be against the daughter and mother duo especially after the fire destroyed Alexandria's father's family home. Would coming back to town be worse for them was all Alexandria could think about as the wind flew through her hair.

Alexandria hasn't seen anyone from either side of her family in years, it's always been her and her mother for almost six years now.

She barely knew anything from her mother's side it almost seemed that everything that came from her mother's side was a secret the only person she knew of was her grandmother who passed away way before she could even remember her.

Emilia drove in silence being drowned by her thoughts of everything fearing she'd see the man she loved once again but everything she has ever done was for her daughter. Alexandria was her joy and she'd go through any pain imaginable to protect her no matter what it'd mean to do.

Though she knew this was a difficult change moving back to the place it all started, Emilia couldn't help but feel a sense of peace. This has always been her home and she could see Alexandria missed it as well.

No matter the pain a place could hold it would always hold meaning for someone who always looked back hoping one day they could call it home again.

Alexandria moved her eyes from the dark streets setting back in her seat and every often glanced over to her mother seeing her lost in her own thoughts which wasn't a very odd thing for either Alexandria or Emilia.

Both always seem to drift off thinking of other things that run their minds but sometimes they choose not to share certain things to one another thinking it'd be the best.

Most of her memories weren't always the best either when it came to Beacon Hills but she would be lying if she said she didn't miss it. It was her home ever since she was a young child and she did not wish to turn her back to it.

Many nights she spent awake thinking back to the memories of her parents and her playing in the backyard having no care in the world. Anything that brought worries to them was gone the moment the three spent moments with each other, that's all that mattered.

Closing her eyes, Alexandria could instantly think back to her favorite memory of her family, it was more of a bittersweet moment as it was one of their last moments as a family.