𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

The night got darker and Alexandria made sure her mother was asleep

The night got darker and Alexandria made sure her mother was asleep. She made her way out but knowing there was no way she would successfully make it out through the door so there was only one other choice she had to go through the window.

There was only one window she could leave from and it was from her room. The issue was that there wasn't a clear jump from her room. Tons of buildings were around them and most were worn down which created many problems for her.

If she were to fall into one of the buildings her mother would instantly hear her but it was a risk she would have to take. It may have been important that she worried for her safety but all she could think about was what was going on around town.

After locking her door Alexandria pushing her desk against it she opened her window looking where she would most likely end up and when she was sure where her landing spot was she hopped out of her window landing on the roof of the building beside their place.

When she was sure her mother didn't hear her Alexandria wasted no time and ran across the roof before jumping to the street rushing into the woods. Almost immediately after she got into the woods she heard footsteps in front of her but she knew not to follow behind them.

The last thing she wanted to do was get caught and she had a feeling one of those footsteps had to belong to Derek considering there couldn't be that many werewolves in town.

Alexandria climbed up to the tree after trying to mask her scent as best as she could before following the footsteps imprinted on the ground and soon enough she caught up to Scott and Derek.

Alexandria was wondering what was so urgent after noticing how fast their heart rates were but her confusion turned into worry once she realized how the two were covered with blood and large amounts of scars on their body.

Soon enough Scott and Derek stopped their steps along with Alexandria as she tried to keep her distance to keep out of sight but tried to be close enough to see what they were seeing.

"We're not the only ones that decided to stick together." Derek pointed out with a tired sigh as he noticed the footprints marked on the ground which Alexandria saw as well.

"Is that going to make it easier or harder to catch them?" Scott asked Derek with worry in his voice, never having an experience as that and the worry was clearly heard in his voice. "I don't know." Derek answered truthfully which didn't soothe Scott's nerves nor Alexandria who leaned on the tree trying to think of something that could help them but nothing came to mind.

"Derek. . . I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they gonna do that to everyone they find?" Scott informed Derek before he asked the older werewolf which spiked more worry than before. "Everyone and anyone." Derek responded before he started to run off while Scott looked at his retreating figure in shock before following him.