𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

It was early in the morning as Alexandria was in the kitchen sitting at the table as she looked down at her drawing.

After the night of the whole raven fiasco Alexandria has been having these images in her mind.

She had not told her mother yet knowing that Emilia had been having enough to worry with their situation.

It hasn't been long since her and her mother returned to Beacon Hills and it seemed trouble was rising already.

After speaking with Derek about everything that happened Alexandria couldn't seem to sleep and when she couldn't she tried to doodle in her notebook but last night it seemed her hand had a mind of its own.

Thinking back to the accident with the ravens the previous day Alexandria took the feather that was in the car and from the classroom trying to see if there was anything from the feathers that had a resemblance to each other.

Every time she touched both feathers she felt fear and terror. 

Alexandria and her mother already had so much to worry about especially since the accident in Georgia a couple years earlier.

Hearing the floors creak Alexandria closed her journal setting the feathers down heading over to the front door but tried to keep her distance.

Peeking through the hallway she noticed Derek, who stayed the night with them, leaving in a hurry once again and it got her wondering why he had been leaving so early before her or her mother were awake.

As she led herself trapped in her thoughts Alexandria had caught a scent. Following the scent she seemed to reach a room Derek slept in when he stayed at their place.

She never really entered the room considering she didn't see a point to do so but as she walked in she was able to catch someone else's scent on Derek's jacket that was most definitely not hers, her mother's, or Derek's.

Before she could try to think more about the scent she heard the staircase steps creek having her rush to the kitchen once again knowing it must be her mother.

Rushing back to her seat Alexandria rushed to hide the feathers and her journal knowing her mother would question what she was doing with everything and that was the last thing she wanted.

"You're up early." Emilia commented with her eyebrows furrowed seeing her daughter sitting at the kitchen table messing around with the napkins.

"Oh, yeah.  .  . guess I just wanted to get an early start." Alexandria cleared her throat as she looked over to her mother hoping she wouldn't notice the objects under the napkins.