𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Soon enough the three of them left school after Scott got the call.

While Stiles and Alexandria rushed out to the jeep Scott made a run for it not bothering to wait another second.

Both Alexandria and Stiles shared a look with one another before getting into the jeep with Stiles speeding them out of the school parking lot as he got on the phone with his father letting him know what was happening.

In no time they were all at Deaton's building with Noah having the trio sit down seeing them all worry.

While Noah spoke to the boys Alexandria moved over to the room Deaton helped heal her calling her mother trying to update her.

"Mama things have taken a turn." Alexandria whispered to her mother over the phone hoping the sheriff and his partner didn't hear her knowing Noah was still in the dark.

"What do you mean?" Emilia huffed fixing her phone on her shoulder shuffling around letting Alexandria know what her mother was doing currently.

"Deaton got taken a couple minutes ago." Alexandria immediately let her know seeing things were in too deep to go around the bush.

"Shit. I'm out of the city right now. I'll get there soon. Xandria be careful I'm serious on this one." Melissa stopped moving hearing her friend was in danger and while she knew he could well enough keep himself alive that didn't stop her from worrying.

"Yeah.  .  . also the Alpha pack marked Derek's house so there's also that." Alexandria quickly spoke into the phone knowing when she told her mother it would create a storm of worry so she thought that would be the best option.

"Wait what-"

"Bye!" Alexandria ended the call knowing her mother would ask several questions which she would most probably not have the answers to.

Taking a moment to herself Alexandria looked around the room wishing there was any clue that could help them of course it wasn't that easy so with one tired side she walked out of the room only to bump into Scott and Stiles.

"What's going on?" Alexandria looked up to the two seeing the look of worry playing on their face but just as they were about to tell her they all heard a new voice.

"Please, whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." Marin spoke to Noah and the deputy while Stiles and Scott shared a look with one another as Alexandria looked at her in confusion.

"Will you excuse us for a moment?" Noah asked Marin before walking out of the room while the lady walked up to the three.

"Okay, listen closely, all three of you." Marin walked up with a desperate expression while Alexandria looked over to the duo for help not knowing who she was only to get a nod from Stiles almost as if getting an okay. "No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him."

"You don't have to ask us for help." Scott shook his head slightly moving Alexandria between him and Stiles not knowing how much they could trust Deaton's sister.

"Actually, I'm trying to help you, Because, if you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." Marin's expression settled as she looked between the three, almost staring too long at Alexandria, having her grow confused.

"Lydia." Stiles sighed looking between Scott and Alexandria understanding what Marin was telling them though he didn't know why she had got her eyes settled on Alexandria too much.