𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝

With no more time to waste the Hale siblings and Emilia took Alexandria to Deaton's office with the pack following close to them

With no more time to waste the Hale siblings and Emilia took Alexandria to Deaton's office with the pack following close to them. Derek has been ignoring every single question the pack had for him, caring less by every second passing.

Though there may be some questions answered Isaac wouldn't be able to hear any of them considering Scott had sent him over to Argent home making sure they were safe.

Knowing there was no point arguing with him the blue eyed werewolf left making sure to pass by the hospital to make sure Melissa would be fine.

Ignoring their words Emilia and Cora placed Alexandria on the counter having the girl grunt at the cold contact on her open wound. With no time to waste Deaton grabbed everything he needed going over to help an old friend's daughter.

Deaton had to be honest he had never really seen so many wounds on someone so young so he knew he had to be careful though he also knew this was also a different case knowing some history of Emilia and Alexandria's family.

He was working to heal the wounds but there was trouble when neither wounds would heal it didn't show the slightest chance that it would heal.

"This doesn't make sense, she should start healing." Deaton mumbled to himself looking down at the wound on Alexandria after he took out the mistletoe knowing she should be in the clear now. "Unless. . ."

"Unless what Deaton?" Emilia questioned impatiently as she ran her hands through her daughter's hair trying to not only keep Alexandria calm but herself as well not wanting to think about what may happen.

"Alexandria, do you have any spells running?" Deaton set down the cloth he had to wipe the blood off his hands and once he saw the smallest nod from Alexandria he had it figured.

"Wait spells?" Stiles furrowed his eyebrows wondering if he heard wrong but if he didn't that had opened more doors he or anyone else from the pack knew there was.

"I thought you said she didn't know many of them." Cora turned to her cousin's mother having been told Alexandria didn't practice much on her power considering Emilia herself didn't possess any.

"She only knows ones to protect herself enough." Emilia shook her head answering the Hale teenager but she answered while looking towards Deaton almost as if informing him that the spell was there to keep her safe.

"If she doesn't let them down, the wounds won't heal." Deaton informed his old friend knowing that keeping a spell going can drain someone's energy especially to one that didn't have enough practice with it which he could assume Alexandria fell into.

The three pack members stared between the remaining Hale family and Deaton feeling so lost in the moment but they could see the pain Alexandria was still keeping up and that slightly eased back the questions.