Anteiku

April 6

Dearest Ginshi,

I can't tell you how much your last message meant to me. I'm so glad you're willing to see me again! No rush of course, I know things are crazy for you right now.

Squad Captain sounds like kind of a big deal! Congratulations!

And how crazy that I was talking about the same coffee shop that you know over there too! Maybe it's a sign? I love Anteiku! 

I'm just so proud of you. We all are. I still regret ending things but you've given me so much hope that maybe we have a future together after all. You know, later on, when our careers are established, and Haru is all better. We are still young with our whole lives ahead of us. And besides, you are worth the wait!

I must admit that I'm a little jealous of that Akira woman! She really does sound very pretty though.

You can write or call anytime. I know you're busy, but just thought I'd throw that out there.

Well, take care of yourself. I do worry about you, and would never be able to live with myself if something were to happen to you. Especially if I wasn't able to hug you again, and run my hands through your crazy hair. 

I heard a motorcycle today and thought it might be you. How silly, right? In a city this big. There were sirens and obviously it was involved in some kind of chase or something.

Maybe it was you?

Take it easy, Ginshi. I'm here if you want to talk.

Always,

{Y/N}